• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What springer did you shoot today?

Sat on the back porch in my chair and shot the Baikal IZH 61 from 16 yards off hand at a block of clay.

20230911_140807~3.jpg

20230911_165915~2.jpg

20230911_165828~2.jpg

20230911_165812~2.jpg

ohhhh nice stock on the 35
I should get my 35 out .
OK going out to shoot my 35
My 35 seams to shoot better every time I bring it out. Crow
Y’all are killing me. It was 71 degrees when I got up this morning. Lowest temp since June 9 and of course I was going to the office. It was 100 when I got home. Supposed to cool a little end of week. Sure hope so.
Don’t know how you do it. Have jeans and a jacket on yesterday after supper shooting. I don’t have air conditionin, living on lake. Crow
Sat on the back porch in my chair and shot the Baikal IZH 61 from 16 yards off hand at a block of clay.

View attachment 388173

View attachment 388174

View attachment 388176

View attachment 388177
I like that clay idea. Crow

Reactions: Septicdeath
Your Winchester has a very straightforward utilitarian look. Nice looking (and shooting) rifle. I notice it also has a fairly substantial recoil stop behind the rear scope ring. A major plus in my book.

I realize my two Winchesters/Daisys and my Ruger/Umarex rifles are entry level springers. I inherited the Winchester made in Turkey from a very dear friend who passed away in April from cancer. I gained the other two for less than $150.00 and am having fun playing with them regardless how challenging they can be. And far cheaper to shoot than powder burners!

Beeman R9 in the garage, 10 meter practice. Shoots perfectly and satisfies with every cocking stroke .
Beeman R9 in the garage, 10 meter practice. Shoots perfectly and satisfies with every cocking stroke .
We all practice our 10 M in the garage in the winter huh 10 shots in the 10 ring, try to make that my thing

This rifle is a Diamond, Pro Sport .22. I could do a weekend conference on the pleasures of this rifle. View attachment 388198Next up an odd ball HW50 Black .177.View attachment 388199This baby has a Vortek, and it shows. Crow
Great picture they are both sweet looking. Do they have the same scope? I just don t see as well anymore and not so computer great either or I could zoom in or something?

My 35 seams to shoot better every time I bring it out. Crow

Don’t know how you do it. Have jeans and a jacket on yesterday after supper shooting. I don’t have air conditionin, living on lake. Crow

I like that clay idea. Crow
thanks for the inspiration shot my 35 yesterday afternoon , And i too got surprised

I realize my two Winchesters/Daisys and my Ruger/Umarex rifles are entry level springers. I inherited the Winchester made in Turkey from a very dear friend who passed away in April from cancer. I gained the other two for less than $150.00 and am having fun playing with them regardless how challenging they can be. And far cheaper to shoot than powder burners!
Your Winchester is special. I think all springers are special. Nothing wrong with a good challenge. Crow
Great picture they are both sweet looking. Do they have the same scope? I just don t see as well anymore and not so computer great either or I could zoom in or something?
The Pro Sport has Element, the 50 has a Hawke. All my guns are either Hawke or Element. Crow
Oh there you go tormenting me with that HW 35E. !! Thanks for sharing 😃
Your welcome. No torment intended. Reminds me of my first air rifle. Crow
thanks for the inspiration shot my 35 yesterday afternoon , And i too got surprised
Your welcome. Feel like a motivational speaker. Ya my .177 shot like an encore performance. Crow

Many of my favorite airguns are affordable entry level models. And I know what you mean about high PB ammo prices. I've cut way back on shooting my firearms. I mostly shoot airguns now.

To keep the tradition going a HW35e .22. Once I realized I had it zeroed at 35 yds. she was constant. Sweet gun.
IMG_6733.jpeg
Up next, Pro Sport .177. I almost bought a third PS last Fri., I should have. Clean.
Speaking of clean. This is what I woke up to. At least a 100 dirty beasts.
IMG_6731.jpeg
Goose season is on, I don’t have a licence. Their lucky. Any hunters? I’ll build you a blind. Crow

IMG_6735.jpeg

Polaris looks very similar to my Gamo CFX which is a nice gun and makes sense since bsa is now owned by Gamo. I replaced the spring with a a ram in mine. Shot a few JSB exacts today with it, it's a full length rifle, wish they would have made it as a carbine and a little shorter.

View attachment 387360

View attachment 387361
Interesting that your windage is that far to the right?

These here. Kicked some cans around the range under the lights. One springer, one pumper, one CO2. Getting a handle on the 1300KT. With the weight and long barrel it takes a little learning. The 30 mm Hawke is a little big, 20 mm one on the way. Fun gun. Super smooth and accurate, about 8.5 FPE. Really digging the 2 x 28 scope I put on the carbine. The RG reticle is nice, used both colors tonight depending on background. And the HW45. My favorite pistol. Closest thing to a PB handgun I’ve ever shot. Superb trigger once adjusted properly.

20230912_125222_resized.jpeg

20230912_125440_resized.jpeg

20230912_204342_resized.jpeg

Many of my favorite airguns are affordable entry level models. And I know what you mean about high PB ammo prices. I've cut way back on shooting my firearms. I mostly shoot airguns now.

I was blessed to have my agency buy most of my PB ammo for 38 years. Now being retired that benefit has gone away and I am amazed by some of the costs. I shoot a lot less with my PBs.