What springer did you shoot today?

Shot the 300S Jr. today. What a joy. It fits & balances so well.
These standing 10m targets are nothing to brag about, but not too bad for a 68 year old fart. The one on the right was going pretty well until the hasty last shot 😩.

20240425_160024.jpg

20240425_173916.jpg

Today Im shooting the Diana 54 airking. What an amazing piece to shoot. I love all my springers but this is almost cheating. It is SO FORGIVING as to shooting in improvised positions. Not sensitive to where I rest it in the field really at all.
It’s like a magnum version of an FWB 300 as far as the recoil system.

Today I grabbed 2 lams. A HW77 and a HW97K both .177. First the 77, I’m clawing and battling the cocking arm, I just about broke all my fingernails trying to release the arm. Yesterday I was shooting my TX200’s just pull the lever. Once I figured out to push the button I was OK. LOL. View attachment 272558 This 77 has the longer barrel which makes the cocking easier. Once I zeroed my scope at 30 yds. this baby not just hit the spinners but most the time in the centre. Used JSB 10.34 same weight as Hades.
This 97 makes no mistakes, I do. Again same as the 77, once zeroed spot on. View attachment 272557 I favour the looks of the 97 because of the barrel weight. Heavy winds today. These two are so accurate you can almost control the ricochet. Definitely good enough for the girls I go out with.
What springer did you shoot today?
Crow
I didn't catch the age of this post at first! 2022 Lol

I see that the bluelam has a Hawke on it. Is the Helix longer than the Hawke?
Great photo's as always!

A belated birthday gift to myself. Looking forward to practicing my offhand with this baby.

Zeroed her in and shot the first target group with the factory sights. Got an Anschutz diopter already on the way.

IMG_4234.jpeg

It’s only 3 shots, 20m away atop a makeshift tripod. I decided to quite while I was ahead hehe

I didn't catch the age of this post at first! 2022 Lol

I see that the bluelam has a Hawke on it. Is the Helix longer than the Hawke?
Great photo's as always!
Two identical rifles HW95 on left and a R9 both .20
HW on left with an Air Max 12 1/4 inch.
R9 with Element 14 1/4 inch plus 3 inch for extention. Just fits. I like the big honking opening.
IMG_8433.jpeg
Shooting tonite. Don’t care for the Picatinny. Crow