What springer did you shoot today?

crowski

Dec 14, 2020
On, Canada
Today I grabbed 2 lams. A HW77 and a HW97K both .177. First the 77, I’m clawing and battling the cocking arm, I just about broke all my fingernails trying to release the arm. Yesterday I was shooting my TX200’s just pull the lever. Once I figured out to push the button I was OK. LOL. 30D2E405-974B-4C67-BC3C-67344D4B16A0.jpeg This 77 has the longer barrel which makes the cocking easier. Once I zeroed my scope at 30 yds. this baby not just hit the spinners but most the time in the centre. Used JSB 10.34 same weight as Hades.
This 97 makes no mistakes, I do. Again same as the 77, once zeroed spot on. 54028D7F-407E-46CB-8BD1-3ED542DCF3A6.jpeg I favour the looks of the 97 because of the barrel weight. Heavy winds today. These two are so accurate you can almost control the ricochet. Definitely good enough for the girls I go out with.
What springer did you shoot today?
Crow

Beuatiful guns sir! I love the laminate stocks on the 77 and 97. They were really well done.

I started the morning with a coffee and my TX and then it got kind of windy so I switched over to the 30S because I'm a dummy. After that I plinked around with the 50S and 35E for a bit before calling it a day.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to tweak the 97K down a hair closer to 10-10.5fpe and play with that for most of the day (after I do my chores)

I didn’t shoot today but yesterday I first shot my 22 cal Hw77 stainless, she was dead on at 25 metres. Then I moved to my 22 cal Walther Challenger Ultra. I did the longer screw thing a few years ago. It took me all of 2 shots to get used to it after the Hw77. Dead on as well.
Happy days
Gary

Beuatiful guns sir! I love the laminate stocks on the 77 and 97. They were really well done.

I started the morning with a coffee and my TX and then it got kind of windy so I switched over to the 30S because I'm a dummy. After that I plinked around with the 50S and 35E for a bit before calling it a day.

Tomorrow I think I'm going to tweak the 97K down a hair closer to 10-10.5fpe and play with that for most of the day (after I do my chores)
Coffee goes with everything, as I sip my Java.
Before I read this forum all my guns big and heavy. Since, I’ve got the 30’s, 35e’s and the 50’s. and really enjoy them.
Chores, I
I’m raking again today, nightmarish job, been on it for weeks. If I can hold the guns up later I will. Crow

Weihrauch HW30s, managed some shots in heavy dusk/twilight though could barely see the sights. Looking forward to shooting it more over the Fourth. (Happy Independence Day!)
Happy fourth. Try spot lites for shooting at nite ,it’s a blast. Great gun. Crow

I didn’t shoot today but yesterday I first shot my 22 cal Hw77 stainless, she was dead on at 25 metres. Then I moved to my 22 cal Walther Challenger Ultra. I did the longer screw thing a few years ago. It took me all of 2 shots to get used to it after the Hw77. Dead on as well.
Happy days
Gary
I don’t get out much, don’t remember seeing a 77 stainless. Sweet. Love to see pic if possible.
Is the Walther you have anything like the LGU or LGV?
Crow