• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

What slugs have you had success with in .25cal Hatsan Guns?

I am really enjoying my Hatsan 25cal Flashpup sidelever, I haven't shot what I would call a bad pellet for the gun yet through it. 

RWS Superdomes, H&N crow and barracuda hunter extremes and trophy's also JSB hades and Exacts everything shoots well out to 25yds so far (limit of my home range).

I have casted some slugs for the 22 gauntlet with mixed success, mostly do to me choosing to heavy of a slug mold for my stock gauntlet power level. But I want to cast some 25cal slugs.

What commercial or home cast slugs are you having success with or which ones did you not have success with in your Hatsan 25cal and at what velocities to give me a better IDEA on what weight range and profile I should start with.

This is the mold I am looking at right now but I am just not sure if 41gr is going to be to much for the hatsan https://noebulletmolds.com/site/shop/251/250-41-fn-bk2/250-41-fn-bk2-5-cavity-bt/

What FPE is that capable of? 
I’ve worked on Hatsan guns…without mods, I don’t think it capable of moving that heavy a slug. 

That's what I was thinking also, but figured it didn't hurt to ask the more experienced guys on here. I think stock its 40-44ft lbs max, I have seen a few videos of people claiming 50ftlbs plus after mods.