What Scopes is everyone Using?

Falcon X50 with .25x700 Impact shooting rings 100-200 meters.
Nikko Stirling Diamond Nighteater with .22x500 Leshiy2 shooting rings 50-70 meters, and 20-100 silouettes.
IO 5x30 with .22x500 Leshiy2 for pesting up to 30 meters. Swapping with two red dots just for fun of it.
Have also some spare scopes 3-9x30 and 1.5-5x30 laying in drawers no extra gun to mount.

Reactions: bustachip
My earlier post here(July 2023) was:

Hawke Frontier 30 FFP 4-20x50 MRAD
Since then moved to:

ZEISS LRP S3 425 MRAD

Hawke was good, but not ZEISS good. I enjoy long range shooting and the Hawke was limited to about 14.2 MIL with Zero Stop in place. The Zeiss has officially 46 MIL elevation, mine gives me almost 51 MIL!!!!

And the glass OMG, and the mostly daylight bright illumination, windage limiter, and non limiting Zero Stop, reticle center dot very welcome, just everything about it is better.

Hawke was never a let down, just limited, but possibly fair for the price.

:):)

Does anyone have experience with this Sightron STAC? Wondering if it will range very well. I’ve been using Sightron bigsky 4-16X42 front objective and it does pretty good.
View attachment 402291
@bustachip I am a hunter and ranging is my largest gripe with the S-TAC (or the brand I general). I have a 4x20 SFP and the lack of numbers on the parallax wheel is why I parked the scope. When I shot a lot of paper it was fine. In the field it sucked. I didn't have a parallax wheel for the knob, nor did I create ranging tape for it. When I buy a scope to hunt with, I don't want to go through all of that. I want to zero it and get to work. Other than that the glass is really nice to me and it is a well built scope.

Reactions: bustachip
@bustachip I am a hunter and ranging is my largest gripe with the S-TAC (or the brand I general). I have a 4x20 SFP and the lack of numbers on the parallax wheel is why I parked the scope. When I shot a lot of paper it was fine. In the field it sucked. I didn't have a parallax wheel for the knob, nor did I create ranging tape for it. When I buy a scope to hunt with, I don't want to go through all of that. I want to zero it and get to work. Other than that the glass is really nice to me and it is a well built scope.
Thanks for the info, I ended up with the Athlon Midas Tac 6-24X50 and it seems to range pretty good, and the numbers on the parallax knob are pretty much spot on.

I like light weight and repeatability:
Sightron S3 10x42
Weaver 4x38; 6x38 and 4.75x
All used 50y and less on my Edguns and AAAs
How do you like that SIII 10X42 fixed, mill hash reticle, does it focus sharply at different ranges?

Reason I ask is because I bought the SIII 20X42, mill hash reticle years ago, but at 40 yards it wouldn't give me a clear focus on the target, or resolve. It was a nice scope with nice turrets. Anyway, I sent it back, IDK if I just got a bad one or what, but they discontinued that line not long after. I bought several different BIG SKY SII models and they were all great.