What Scopes is everyone Using?

Just picked this bad boy out. Just curious what kinds of scopes is everyone using?

Scope looks huge with the sun cap.
Araken SH4 4x16x50

20230410_195236.jpg

20230410_194413.jpg

Played around with a bunch of brands, Falcon, Optisan, Athlon...using Hawke almost exclusively now.

Frontier 5-30, Sidewinder 6.5-20 and Sidewinder ED 8-40 are really solid offerings that I enjoy thoroughly.
The Hawke ED Sidewinder scopes are definitely up there in my faves at their price point. The 8-40 and 10-50 work very very well for me.
Of course I haven't bought one for a while now, but remember them being around the 8 or 9 hondo mark.

My two favorite hunting scopes are...
1) 6X zoom ratio
2) FFP
3) christmas tree reticle with a large donut
4) illumination
5) large tactical and locking turrets
6) did I mention great build quality and great glass?

Meopta Optika6 3-18x50 FFP MRAD1 reticle
Athlon Helos BTR G2 2-12x42 AHMR2 IR FFP

For hunting and pesting, I don't know of a better choice than one of these two scopes on the market.

The Hawke ED Sidewinder scopes are definitely up there in my faves at their price point. The 8-40 and 10-50 work very very well for me.
Of course I haven't bought one for a while now, but remember them being around the 8 or 9 hondo mark.
I got mine for $499 from Camera Land - unbeatable for that price!

Only downside is that if anything happens to them I don't think Hawke can replace them given that they are discontinued.

Airguns I use Athlon only anymore. Specifically there Helos BTR Gen2 line. 2-12x42 and 4-20x50. Both in Mil and hard to choose between the 2. Both have great reticles but are very different.

My Tikka T1X .22lr I have the same Arken 4-16x50 SH4. Great scope but heavy. Works for me as it's a heavy gun in a bravo chassis. There new light model does interest me though

I got mine for $499 from Camera Land - unbeatable for that price!

Only downside is that if anything happens to them I don't think Hawke can replace them given that they are discontinued.
Just because you got a discounted price, doesnt mean that Hawke wont honor their warranty. They have an awesome warranty and stand by it.