• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What Sam yang???

Congrats. Hope you either ordered some .457 round balls or the EPP/UG many mentioned , or P/A actually got new dies ( AV or whomever is making the slugs) as most of the bullet style ammo isn't ( wasn't ?) too good. HEAVY trigger, you will think the safety is on but will adjust to it - it wont adjust for you-. I let a newbieuse a "light hunter" twin tube 909 today, except for the trigger he loved it. If you have any experience working on these rifles getting it in the 250fpe range is very straight forward and fairly simple with out fancy machines.

Keep us posted.

John

Well the 909 came and it is better than I could have hoped. I will send it in for a tune after huntin season this year. I had ordered it in the bundle and the air venturi ammo that came with it suck. My first shot group was 8 inches at 50 yards. I headed down to one of our local gun shops and picked up some hornady.457 round ball. Now I can get an inch group at 50 yards. My only complaint is the trigger but I knew that going into it and I will adjust to it. I did have to order a air tank because pumping it up took the fun out of it. 100 pumps for 5 shots. I will do a much better review after I get more trigger time in and some field work. Thanks for everyone's input and help.