What rifles has your FX Crown or FX Impact replaced?

My Crown was just an addition to my Small collection I don’t have any current plans to sell any of them. When I go to the range I’ll bring multiple guns along as I like to shoot different target set ups and distances with each one. The Crown is my favorite for Accuracy up to 150 yards it will hit the target at 200 but not how I like, I’m still looking for that gun.

FX Wildcat in .22 cal was sold to partiall fund my FX Crown in .25 cal. I also have a Cricket in .25 cal that is a laser and I will probably never sell.

For the type of shooting I do (including prairie dogs in SD) I very much prefer the power and wind-bucking properties of the .25 cal. The FX Crown is actually my first non-bullpup PCP.
Maybe a FX Wildcat compact in .25 cal in the future as well? Who knows.

Scott

"abvpaintball"right now i have two Inovatech mac rifles one 257 and 357 both are incredable but im gonna get an FX Impact in 25 cal , right now they are what every gun maker is trying to do to there guns , shooting 100 plus yards is what i like to do so thats why im leaning to get an Impact
What part of NY are you in. If you are near me I can take you to my club range with my Impact 

SHHHHHHHH! QUIET! All my other guns are pissed at me, and here you go starting a thread implying that I am just going to forget about them, like my ex-wife. How dare you, sir! 

It has temporarily (glances at gun safe) spent more time in the truck than my Ruger 10/22, which is normally in my truck like gas is in the tank. However, I basically have a silenced 22 in .25 with the Crown and I can't even catch charges for shooting it while drunk. :) 

"Eyeshot.25"Well im going a little against the grain I bought my Impact and stopped picking up my Evanix Sniper. I now own a Daystate Pulsar HP and haven't been picking up my Impact much anymore. My first day with the Daystate and made a 131 yard kill. Its just better handling. 
I almost bought that gun the other day, but I hesitated because I wasn't really sure it was worth the money. I keep coming back to it to add to the perpetually growing collection, but I am wondering if it is really $1500 dollars worth of better than the FX Crown. First day and a 131 yard kill? Sweet. We aren't talking about your retirment though are we? :) 

My impact replaced my Vulcan. 
the Vulcan was sweet andand was a .22 with a smooth twist barrel so had a little fx in it lol. But I got the .25 impact and the difference is night and day!
not so much on the quality cause both are high end guns. But as for feel the impact takes it! The grip is perfect for me it keeps my wrist at the most comfortable angle. The Vulcan was a little weird on hold and shoot not the most comfortable. The impact is also easier to shoot from the bench.
Shot count is the same the Vulcan had a ton of Ernest Rowe magic sprinkled on it so it was how you say a performer haha. 
The Vulcan was super quiet at the muzzle but the "ping" was just to much. The impact is actually pretty loud! I think.
pretty much fx is awesome but any model that the top dog of the manufacturers is gonna be quality I would think

Air rifles in gegeneral replaced all my .22 lr I have