What probe valve or adapter do i need to fill Gamo coyote using Yong Heng comore

I hate to ask for so much ofof favor but I can't get no help out of anybody anywhere is there away way you can link a pic showing what I need. I have the Yong heng compressor and the coyote gun. I need to see what I need and know that it will work from where I'm at. When I search for these air probes most links lead to a Benjamin gun and don't even mention gamo at all I sure would like for someone who knows what there talking about to show me and reassure me that this is what I'm looking for and should buy. Such a simple easy part it seems but there nonexistent in my world. I've looked in every type of store I can imagine that would have any chance whatsoever of carrying this part including academy sports, home Depot, Lowe's, local and Gun shops someslocal others not so local. Grainger and McMasterCarr catalogs. I even put out a bounty for the first person who can put this part in my hands. Still nothing. It seems like there should be such an abundance of these type of parts we would be up to our ass and swimming in them. Again hate to trouble somebody for a favor that inconvenient but I don't know what else to do. Invested quite a bit of money into this hobby and nothing can even be put to use yet. I'm sure this long abomination of a post shows my frustration currently. Sorry about that as well.