What pistol did you shoot today

I cheated with the buttstock, it is surprisingly well balanced without it though.
It loves predator poly mags in .177
IMG_9221.jpeg

Inspired by @Septicdeath with his 38C, I gave my 38T an outing this evening.
This was 18 shots with Econ II pellets at around 8 yards, rested.
Needed to re-crown the barrel as it had a big burr that was making the target look more like I had used a shotgun.
Glad to have got the majority in the black, still think I can get it better, going to try some different pellets.

20230721_223343.jpg

Inspired by @Septicdeath with his 38C, I gave my 38T an outing this evening.
This was 18 shots with Econ II pellets at around 8 yards, rested.
Needed to re-crown the barrel as it had a big burr that was making the target look more like I had used a shotgun.
Glad to have got the majority in the black, still think I can get it better, going to try some different pellets.

View attachment 374694
The 38C and 38T are in my top five favorite pistols to shoot.

Reactions: Modski66
My latest project. Walther CP99 Compact. I machined an adaptor to fit a Diana Chaser moderator on it. Did a trigger job. Since the compact version is a true semi-auto single action with a traditional spring loaded follower type magazine, you can get a really short crisp trigger pull. Set it at 2.5lbs. Didn't like the semi-gloss finish, so I re-finished all the metal on the gun and the moderator with Gun Kote satin black. It's a similar finish to Cerakote. Finished it off with a UTG laser.

Accurate enough to hit 1 quart oil bottles at 15 yards, and 1 gallon milk jugs out to 25 yards. Not bad for a smoothbore blowback BB pistol. Getting 30-35 good shots from one C02 cart. Very quiet, just the clackety clack of the slide cycling and the thump of the BB hitting.

DSC00001 2 3.JPG

DSC00004 2 copy 2.JPG