• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What pistol did you shoot today

Shot my Crosman 1322 Carbine.

1322-Extended Stock.jpg

I put this together last year. Steel breach, TKO trigger and one of those sears you get off ebay. Tightened up the internals with bigger pins and a few brass shims. After taking out all the slop. The factory safety would not work. So I made a new one. It shoots great. But still needs a little tuning. Like a heavier hammer spring. As it’s not dumping all the air after a shot.

IMG-6101.jpg

Got my faulty PPK working, so fitted a new barrel with a slightly tighter bore (from a Colt Python) , and made a new steel outer with a piece of 0.22 airgun barrel for the muzzle, complete with the rifling to make it look a bit like the real 22lr version.
Accuracy with steel bb's has improved, the cards were shot from only 7 feet just to get an idea of the group size. (It's never going to be a target pistol!)
Slight reduction in the fps with the tighter barrel.
Steel 265 fps down to 240 fps.
ASG Blasters 394 fps down to 391 fps.
20230524_214720.jpg
20230525_225341.jpg
20230525_225435.jpg
20230524_214543.jpg
20230524_214516.jpg

Last edited:
Little pellet testing with the Weihrauch HW45 I just finished rebuilding. Piston seal was replaced with a parachute seal. RWS Hobbies are the winner. Couldn't be happier. Checked accuracy with them last night and it was very good. The H&N Excites also had great numbers and very good accuracy. Would have been very happy with them if I hadn’t tested the Hobbies!

IMG_0717.png

IMG_0718.png

@cjtamu - you inspired me to get out my HW45 earlier, gave it a quick test and all is good, so taking it to the range in the morning for a proper session.
View attachment 359874View attachment 359873
They’re a challenge to shoot for sure. Had that discussion with Mycapt65 on another thread. Funny quote from AirNGasman about shooting recoiling spring pistols. Beautiful grips on yours. Where did you score the case?

Reactions: Septicdeath