• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What pistol did you shoot today

HW45. 2240XL carbine. Another 2240XL I’d been working on for a buddy. Threw them all on the chrono to make sure they were dialed. Lot of chalk, spinners, and metal squirrels sent to the great beyond ha ha ha. Love the chalk targets. They break into pieces so your target keeps getting smaller and smaller.

View attachment 348613

View attachment 348614
Hello @cjtamu

Two beautiful guns but that wood stock is outstanding :love: .

ThomasT

Hello @cjtamu

Two beautiful guns but that wood stock is outstanding :love: .

ThomasT
Thank you. He does beautiful work. I was lucky to stumble on one because I haven’t seen more for sale recently. Grips on the HW45 are actually wood also. It was a limited edition with ebony grips from some years back. Plastic/synthetics are just not my thing.

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
37F5B98B-E954-4110-9D48-3A665C78222C.jpeg

Tex 086, just for the fun, and nostalgia.

Finished off the day with this .22 Crosman Custom Shop 2300. Just Grandpa sitting in his chair plinking at about 13 yards. Hadn’t been shot in awhile. It’s only crime is that it shot so we’ll it didn’t need any work done to it. Still doesn’t. A great shooting little gun. Absolutely the equal of my 2300S.

A9065ADA-F1C1-493E-B5A4-A3C931914D51.jpeg

I got my old Daisy 777 out for a few shots, first time I have shot it in nearly a year. It still amazes me at the accuracy for the price they originally sold for. The only downside is the weight, it's nearly a pound heavier than the next model down a 747 which looks the same. The 777 has a milled steel cocking lever, steel rear sight which is outstanding, and beautiful wood target grips. I too like cans for targets, I have some nylon cords with s hooks on the end so I can easily hang soda cans by the pull tabs, On a breezy day they dance about making for a more changeling target, a lot more fun than punching holes in paper.

Reactions: sekiar
Had my p17 out for about 20 mins in the crappy wind(15-20 steady from the south/my left).
Is it me or is the p17 NOT good for 30 yards? Seemed like it was struggling but I figured wind. Plus I've never used it that far😅other than an extreme holdover for 50y with a red dot(now currently a pistol scope).
Thoughts?

Does last night count?

I entered the ManCave, had a couple of hard seltzers, cranked up the Bob Marley, and had a total blast in the man cave with my Marauder Pistol in a 1701 tube.

If you have a Marauder pistol that you're not using or neglecting because it's not the latest & greatest, you owe it to yourself to try a simple part swap !

EDIT: another "used to be a pistol" part swap, P-Rod guts, slightly modified Fortitude tube, M-Rod 20" barrel, cf sleeve, TKO

1681869988456.png

sorry for the poor pic, this LG android SUX for pictures
0422231742 (1).jpg

Last edited: