• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What pistol did you shoot today

Ataman AP16 scoped, 25 yards, from the bag. No way I could do these 5 shot groups off hand...
Loves the Crosman 14.3 Premiers!
0917221250.jpg

Frustration today. Pulled out three of my rifles to shoot, just 12 yards indoors, raining outdoors. Started with the Crosman NP Fire in .177, but got angry at the cheap Center Point scope and lousy mounts...I've got to take care of that. Here are those results:
spla1yd.jpg

Next, went to the Crosman Vantage in .22 caliber. The "irons" are cheap plastic, and my 57 year old eyes are not what they used to be. Here are those results:
MC5o3lM.jpg

Lastly, went to the Ruger Impact springer in .22 caliber...did a little better with the springer than the NP's. Here are the results:
hwZCi1j.jpg

I still like springers over NP's. I don't like the recoil impulse of a Nitro Piston gun, versus the springer. I think I will only buy springers from now on, and get some better optics/mounts for the NP Fire rifle. It wants to shoot good, but is handicapped by the crap optic set up I have on it.

Frustrating.

Same old same old... see my signature. (smile)

Shot some targets at 10 meters (Fortitude Gen2) indoors (sitting on bed, shooting down my central hallway) to check zero and fps.

Hey, at least I am still shooting! (y)

P.S.

Shots were consistent with my MPBR and the fps was still (for now) at 775fps consistently using the 10.34 Hades.

All I ask for is consistency... (smile)

I can work with that! (grin)

Last edited:
Reactions: Septicdeath