What pistol did you shoot today

Actually pulled the trigger on this B4 the holiday. Maybe I’ll actually get to shoot it today. Only issue has been trying to service the NON serviceable valve.

IMG_3421.jpeg

Shot the Hy-Score 800 with some age appropriate ammo.

View attachment 427925
I see your Hy-Score 800 and counter with my Phoenix Hy-Score Sporter...
20240122_175632.jpg

Currently shooting too low with the red dot as it has run out of elevation.
More experimentation required...

I see your Hy-Score 800 and counter with my Phoenix Hy-Score Sporter...
View attachment 428026

Currently shooting too low with the red dot as it has run out of elevation.
More experimentation required...
Add a shim under the rear tube ring, which will raise your poi. I use a piece of aluminum soda can when that's required.
Have fun!

Add a shim under the rear tube ring, which will raise your poi. I use a piece of aluminium soda can when that's required.
Have fun!
That is one of the things planned; the other one is to add weight inside the front end of the silencer. That initially sounds counter-intuitive, but when I was trying out different silencers, one was a steel 22LR model that was way too long, but the POI was higher. My theory is that some mass hanging out at the front will act as an 'inertial damper' and reduce the amount the muzzle dips when the mass of the piston is travelling backwards.

Corrected your spelling for you... 😜

My fledgling Crosman collection, all pretty accurate, the 150 was the best despite the non-adjustable sight. Resealed the Mark 1, was proud of myself until I realized I put the valve in upside down, so got better at disassembling and reassembling ;-). Did some initial pellet testing for fun.
IMG_5261.jpg

Took the Hy-Score to the bell-target club this evening, didn't try it at the bell targets as I was trying to get it zeroed. 1mm of packing on the rear mount was what it needed, but the next thing I need to do is master the hold. So far I have got the best results with a very light grip, but it is difficult to get it consistent from one shot to the next.
The picture shows my attempts at six yards.

IMG_20240125_212729.jpg

I also took the epic twosome...

IMG_20240125_212840.jpg

Best results with the Daisy again.

IMG_20240125_212917.jpg

I was even getting the bell target to ring with it for the majority of shots. 🔔🔔🔔😁