• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What pistol did you shoot today

Sighted in a new scope on my AP16 👍

IMG_3528.jpeg

Shot the Steyr M9-A1 some more last night at 10m indoors. Getting just over 60 rounds per cartridge before velocity starts to drop off at 70 F. Chrono says I'm getting an average of 446fps. I'm able to put 10 rounds in a 1" group at 10m offhand with Crosman Black Widow BB's. More than acceptable for a DAO smoothbore BB slinger. Mounted a UTG laser sight. Only other work I did to it was disassemble it and lube the trigger bar and sear with some moly grease. Fun shooter and after 400 or so rounds it's still 100% reliable. Discovered it shares the same magazine with the Crosman C11 pistol, which I have 3 mags for. An unexpected bonus.

C02-M9-A1.JPG

Did some precision can shooting with this 50 yr old classic. Sometimes it ain’t all about high power and tiny groups. What a fun little pistola! And the rosewood grips are the cherry on top.
029AF53A-4F8E-4B53-A032-946A43BC07AB.jpeg

It’s cool to think* someone was probably shooting cans with this pistol half a century ago.

Last edited: