• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What pistol did you shoot today

Your such a gentlemen, very hard to find good friends like you nowadays. I hope and pray for her speedy recovery. BTW, that looks great.
Good to see such kind words Genob, Don t understand the computer to well so don t know who you are speaking to in your post. Be great if someone would help me learn the computer stuff about this site.. Read the post rules so I need to get posting if I want buy stuff and earn my "right to send messages and buy stuff". I have just bought stuff from Airgun Ads, ebay, and some of the auction sites ie invalubles is one of them but I hope to learn of more.

Reactions: Septicdeath
A buddy saw my Custom Shop 2300KT and wanted one just like it. Ordered one for him but made him do silver trigger shoe and MB. About a week and a half ago his wife suffered a serious head injury. Pistol is obviously a gift now. They’re going to have their hands full for awhile so I worked the trigger over, mounted scope, ran over chrono and zeroed. Ran about 10 pellets through to make sure it’s good to go. Trigger on this one really came out really well. Should bring a smile to his face. He could use one.

View attachment 388197

That's a great thing to do for a friend Cjtamu. Beautiful setup too. (y)

Been thunderstorms here for three days now, so it's more indoor 10 meter shooting. My favorite the HW75, the Chaser, and my trusty old 1377.

today-trio.JPG

And I've gotta do some rifle shooting too. I haven't shot the 753S in awhile, so it's on the menu for today as well. Being a 10m gun, velocity with 8.2gr Meisterkugeln is right around 400fps. It's also really quiet. A combination that makes it a great indoor rifle.

753s.JPG

Good to see such kind words Genob, Don t understand the computer to well so don t know who you are speaking to in your post. Be great if someone would help me learn the computer stuff about this site.
If you click on the red semi-circular arrow right after "Genob said: ", the screen will scroll upwards and you'll be able to see who
he's speaking to. :)

Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 9.46.25 AM.png

Thanks, fellas. Been friends with these folks for nearly 25 years. The wife is Kim’s best friend. She’s awake, alert, and able to walk with help so all pluses. Very happy with how his gun came out. But, he’s having shoulder surgery Thursday so I don’t know how he’s gonna cock it! His brother is coming up to help with that so if I can get the gun to him, he can do it LOL.

Is that a HW75? or the 45 I cannot tell the difference. Just bought a HW75 advertised or airgun Ads because I been involved with those guys for years, lots good people. Want to get to know some of the folks on this site. I would like to buy a enoughh vintage air pistols get the wife telling me she going shopping to spend money too haha. I do need to get a scope mount for by 150, my eyes are good anymore.
That first pistol with the scope on it is a HW45 .177 cal / 2nd. pistol is a Beeman P2 same as HW75 / 3rd. is Crosman 150

They are all great vintage pistols.

just shot the Diana 6G . i do not shoot it much , leary about it breaking and then trying to fix or pay to get fixed . Amazing to shoot a Gliss system . I aim, squeeze the trigger, and nothing , just the sound of the pellet leaving the barrel and hitting the target . I can not imagine the cost if a company built these again .

10-10 nice to see you found a thread , sorry if the guys came off a little stern yesterday and welcome to AGN

Last edited:
I love the look you pulled together, a few questions. Grips from where? Suppressor where from? How did you remove that coat hanger stock? How many shots from what caliber?
The grips are home made from plywood, stained it red and with a black permanent marker made the lining.
The grip removed and the connecting point uou can screw out. Made M4 thread in those holes and screwed some nice black screws in.
The airtube is shorted by 4cm and I get now 30 shots at 12FPE.
The silencer on the picture did not work great, now I have a Hugett Atom on it.

The grips are home made from plywood, stained it red and with a black permanent marker made the lining.
The grip removed and the connecting point uou can screw out. Made M4 thread in those holes and screwed some nice black screws in.
The airtube is shorted by 4cm and I get now 30 shots at 12FPE.
The silencer on the picture did not work great, now I have a Hugett Atom on it.
You are in a different league than me my friend, plywood, drilling, etc. I'm a buy vs build guy! 😂👍 Bravo!

Shooting indoors today due to weather, waiting for hurricane Lee. Hopefully it downgrades to a tropical storm. Preparations are squared away, we're hunkered down, and the generator is ready. Put a few rounds through the Sig X-Five and the Crosman 357 with the 8" barrel installed. That Crosman 357 kit gun version with the three barrels is one helluva value for the money. I also picked up another .177 Diana Chaser kit. Set it up with the long carbine barrel and a Williams peep sight. Shooting the HW75 as well.

sig-cros.JPG

chaser-75-2.JPG

Shooting indoors today due to weather, waiting for hurricane Lee. Hopefully it downgrades to a tropical storm. Preparations are squared away, we're hunkered down, and the generator is ready. Put a few rounds through the Sig X-Five and the Crosman 357 with the 8" barrel installed. That Crosman 357 kit gun version with the three barrels is one helluva value for the money. I also picked up another .177 Diana Chaser kit. Set it up with the long carbine barrel and a Williams peep sight. Shooting the HW75 as well.

View attachment 388822

View attachment 388823
Watching it and praying for everyone. Talked to Kim’s mom last night and this morning and made sure she has the power bank I gave her charged and knows how to use it and has water and staples laid in. Not sure how hard Moncton will get hit. Depends whether it comes in closer to Maine or Nova Scotia.

Watching it and praying for everyone. Talked to Kim’s mom last night and this morning and made sure she has the power bank I gave her charged and knows how to use it and has water and staples laid in. Not sure how hard Moncton will get hit. Depends whether it comes in closer to Maine or Nova Scotia.
Yeah, it's still a crapshoot where it will make landfall and what sort of classification it will be when it hits. The potential problem is the Bay of Fundy. It has the largest tidal range in the world. You don't want a storm surge when high tide is coming. We've got family and friends in Shediac, just up from Moncton, as well as in Hartland.

Hopefully what we all get will be like a typical Nor'easter, which everyone is pretty much used to. I'm at my primary residence about 20 miles inland. Checked on some friends in town who are older, and they're good to go. Praying for the best, prepared for the worst.

Yeah, it's still a crapshoot where it will make landfall and what sort of classification it will be when it hits. The potential problem is the Bay of Fundy. It has the largest tidal range in the world. You don't want a storm surge when high tide is coming. We've got family and friends in Shediac, just up from Moncton, as well as in Hartland.

Hopefully what we all get will be like a typical Nor'easter, which everyone is pretty much used to. I'm at my primary residence about 20 miles inland. Checked on some friends in town who are older, and they're good to go. Praying for the best, prepared for the worst.
Nope, not in Moncton/Riverview. Dang tidally influenced river running right through the middle of town!

Temperature here today is about 70F, down about 32-35 degrees from last weekend, but light rain My usual shooting spot in off a paito in the back, but no cover so that's out. Went out on the front porch and gave a few guns a light exercise to redistribute lube, so I say, shooting at a few leaves in the wet yard, no real place to set up a backstop. I exercised a couple of IZH 46m types, my FWB 65's and a Walther LP 53. We need the rain after almost two months without any and around 45 days of 100+ weather so hope it keeps it up all day and tomorrow, and for the weekend, but it's not forcast. So far about an inch of slow soaking rain this morning.

Reactions: cjtamu
Surprisingly, the sun is shining. It's the calm before the storm, all the preps are done, so I figured I'd do some shooting. Haven't shot the little Gamo PT 80 in a long time. Despite its semi-auto Beretta looks, it's actually a revolver. Uses those little black 8 round cylinders in the parts tray. The thing had the trigger pull of a staple gun out of the box. Tweaked a couple of springs, did some stone work, and it cleaned up nicely. The Python is a Umarex, and the SMG is the Sig MPX. I got the version that uses the big 88 gram C02 cartridges. Get about 200 shots per cartridge. RWS Hobby feed the best. Fun reliable shooter and it has the familiar AR type ergonomics. It also responded well to some minor internal tweaking and polishing.

DSC00002.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Modski66 and Genob