• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What pistol did you shoot today

I had let a freind take two of these pistols and a tin and a half of pellets, for a month or so to see how him and his wife, liked shooting them. I got very little feedback So I waa curious how these guns performed. I opened the tin to see that they had shot about 300 rounds. Well they did some shooting! Next I shot them to see how they performed. I had forgot how good of a shooter these inexpensive little pistols are.

Screenshot_20230712_213044_Gallery.jpg

I had let a freind take two of these pistols and a tin and a half of pellets, for a month or so to see how him and his wife, liked shooting them. I got very little feedback So I waa curious how these guns performed. I opened the tin to see that they had shot about 300 rounds. Well they did some shooting! Next I shot them to see how they performed. I had forgot how good of a shooter these inexpensive little pistols are.

View attachment 372298
What is it, I mingt be interested in one!

Here's an unusual one. I'm not really into airsoft guns, but every once in awhile I come across something that has an exceptional level of quality, reliability, and accuracy. Picked this up many years ago. It's a KWC replica of a S&W Performance Center model 945. It's a semi auto 6mm and runs on Green Gas propellant. It's mostly hard anodized CNC machined aluminum and stainless steel.

It'll push a BB to 400fps and with the newer heavier high quality 6mm BB's, it's accurate enough to hit soda cans at 15 yards with a satisfying clang. Has a fully adjustable trigger set to 1.5lbs. Even has an overtravel stop screw. I get 24rds, or 3 loadings of the 8 shot magazines per fill. The slide recoils and locks open when empty. Felt recoil is a lot like a .22lr pistol. It's a great training aid and overall good shooter.

DSC00003 2.JPG

DSC00005 copy 6 2.JPG

And pistol day wouldn't be pistol day without the P1 and the Tempest.

P1:Temp 2.JPG

Last edited:
Here's an unusual one. I'm not really into airsoft guns, but every once in awhile I come across something that has an exceptional level of quality, reliability, and accuracy. Picked this up many years ago. It's a KWC replica of a S&W Performance Center model 945. It's a semi auto 6mm and runs on Green Gas propellant. It's mostly hard anodized CNC machined aluminum and stainless steel.

It'll push a BB to 400fps and with the newer heavier high quality 6mm BB's, it's accurate enough to hit soda cans at 15 yards with a satisfying clang. Has a fully adjustable trigger set to 1.5lbs. Even has an overtravel stop screw. I get 24rds, or 3 loadings of the 8 shot magazines per fill. The slide recoils and locks open when empty. Felt recoil is a lot like a .22lr pistol. It's a great training aid and overall good shooter.

View attachment 372530

View attachment 372531

And pistol day wouldn't be pistol day without the P1 and the Tempest.

View attachment 372534
Hi northwoods22
Your absolutely correct about the webley tempest.
After the gat lol it was the very first pistol I had as a yong lad and I honestly loved it.
I shall buy another at some point in time just to have one in my hand again.
Anybody who has one hang on to it as you will regret it if you sell it.
Your s&w pistol looks very nice aswell that's another I'd hang on to also

Reactions: Northwoods22
@.20calguy a few posts back, cjtamu made reference to a Crosman trigger tuneup. Here's a link to it if you're interested:

• Love
Reactions: .20calguy
@.20calguy a few posts back, cjtamu made reference to a Crosman trigger tuneup. Here's a link to it if you're interested:
I just got my new breech in, so ill get into it soon. One good thing about it is that it has a decent trigger from the start.
Thanks.

I just got my new breech in, so ill get into it soon. One good thing about it is that it has a decent trigger from the start.
Thanks.
Wait till you see what a little polishing and spring compressing will do. Interested to see what you think of the gun after you upgrade it. I have a Crosman pumper itch I might have to scratch soon ha ha ha. I think Kimmy 2 Guns wants one too. Stay tuned.

Wait till you see what a little polishing and spring compressing will do. Interested to see what you think of the gun after you upgrade it. I have a Crosman pumper itch I might have to scratch soon ha ha ha. I think Kimmy 2 Guns wants one too. Stay tuned.
20230609_001234.jpg
A great shooter with after market sights! The H9A

Reactions: Septicdeath
I sighted in my 2240 after assembling the steel breech. The red dot I bought for it is going back as it didnt come with a battery, and the dial was miss aligned. I put a battery in it, off wasn't off on the dial. So I put a scope on it, and shot some crazzy eights. My grand daughter plinked a few targets before we had to put it away.20230715_120508.jpg

I sighted in my 2240 after assembling the steel breech. The red dot I bought for it is going back as it didnt come with a battery, and the dial was miss aligned. I put a battery in it, off wasn't off on the dial. So I put a scope on it, and shot some crazzy eights. My grand daughter plinked a few targets before we had to put it away.View attachment 373156
Which red dot? Red dots shipped from UK and EU come with no battery due to shipping restrictions.

Gotcha. I have a Hawke 1 x 20 tube RD on my Custom Shop 2300 and nothing but happy with it. They have it for both 11mm and Pic rail. If you want a reflex sight check link below. This is where I got the setup for my HW45 and it’s nails. Shipping was reasonable and I had it in about a week. Most will need a Pic rail adapter. The one they sell is excellent, keeps the sight very low.

Speaking of HW45. This can offended me. It ran out. Was as much fun kicking it around as it was draining it. I love this gun. Just emptied that tin of Exacts and there’s a tin of Hobbies with 50 or so missing. 300-350 pellets through since rebuild and it’s really settling in. Need to put it back on the chrono.

20230716_194648_resized.jpeg