Crosman What pellets shoot accurately in a Crosman 14.5 inch barrel?

I am working on a Crosman/P-Rod PCP carbine. The gun uses Benjamin marauder pistol grip frame and trigger group, P-Rod air reservoir and valve, custom hammer, Custom 2240 AR stock conversion kit, custom breech for 2240 and 14.5 inch barrel that fits the 1322 and 2240. (Also The gun is tuned to around 850 FPS, and is consistent) I was testing the gun out at 10 yards and with the Crosman premier 14.3 grain domes, and a five shot group is about the size of a penny so at longer-range I don’t think it will be the greatest. I was just wondering if anybody else has the 14.5 inch barrel for the Crosman 2240 and 1322 and found what pellets those barrels like. Thank you very much!
IMG_1465.jpeg
IMG_1464.jpeg

For most any .22 pellet barrel, including Crosman, it’s imperative to try the JSB/FX/Air Arms pellets in the 15.9gr and 18.1gr weights.

Always, always.

The H&N Baracuda 18 also seems to do well for a lot of people, along with the newcomer JTS. Another one to consider is the Norma 17.6gr dome.

For years now, the Crosman Premiers seldom produce groups better than 2x or 3x the size of the above suggestion. Still, penny-sized groups at 10 yards doesn’t bode well. At you familiar with how to inspect a barrel...things like the leade, port, and crown?

For most any .22 pellet barrel, including Crosman, it’s imperative to try the JSB/FX/Air Arms pellets in the 15.9gr and 18.1gr weights.

Always, always.

The H&N Baracuda 18 also seems to do well for a lot of people, along with the newcomer JTS. Another one to consider is the Norma 17.6gr dome.

For years now, the Crosman Premiers seldom produce groups better than 2x or 3x the size of the above suggestion. Still, penny-sized groups at 10 yards doesn’t bode well. At you familiar with how to inspect a barrel...things like the leade, port, and crown?
Thanks for the help! I’ll have to try getting those pellets. Also I’m not very familiar with checking the barrel and the barrel I’m using is a brand new Crosman one.

Always, always.

18.13gr seem to be the "standard" for many, if not most .22's.

I would take that any day , and at a great price .
My stock Prod shoots them the best , they load from the mag to the barrel smoother than any other also .
Yes they load super smoothly. I was thinking about making a new breech for my “P-Rod” so it would work with a marauder rifle mag but my probe doesn’t move back far enough with the side lever.

I’m not very familiar with checking the barrel

Brett, if you're interested, here's a DIY guide with my recommendations for inspecting a barrel for flaws and how to perform some simple accurizing steps.

Brett, if you're interested, here's a DIY guide with my recommendations for inspecting a barrel for flaws and how to perform some simple accurizing steps.

That is very interesting thank you for sharing. I will definitely be checking out my barrel.