• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What pellet does your Leshiy like best?

Thanks for the replies guys. I have a shorter 250mm .22 barrel currently installed and shooting at 15 FPE. Every PCP I've owned has loved JSB or Air Arms diabolo pellets the best and I expected the Leshiy to as well. I have 25+ tins of different pellets that I enjoy testing in my new rifles just in case. I have been suprised to find the my barrel likes the H&N Hunter Extreme pellets the best. Frankly, this makes NO SENSE to me. The hollowpoint shape of the pellet is far less efficient then the diabolo shape. I've tested with a sample size of 200 shots each against JSB 15.89 grain, 18.1 gr., and 13.43 grain. The second best pellet is the much lighter JSB RS. Third being the very light Predator GTO.

I haven't upped the velocity in my testing as this is mainly a collared-dove pesting rifle out to 30 yards. Collared-doves don't take much to drop.