What Pellet Does Your .25 Hatsan 155 Like Best?

Simple question! I know that every barrel is different, every gun is different, yadda yadda yadda...just curious what your gun likes!

I use mine for pest control inside 25 yards because that's all the yard I've got and can really only justify an airgun right now if the primary use is lawn and garden security from critters! So I'm largely looking for something that is reliable for a nickel sized target with open sights at 25 yards. Anyway, enough qualifiers and context.

I've used the following with open sights in a completely dead stock Hatsan 155 Torpedo in .25 with the following results at 10 and 25 yards (approx) with the following results:

• JSB Exact King Heavy 33.95 Grain - Absolute garbage out of this gun for me. The pellets look great and very consistent with a light lubrication on them but they group at 5"+ for me at 25 yards. Seem to seat well in the barrel...and again very consistent seating pressure from one pellet to the next.
  • H&N Baracuda Hunter Extreme 28.24 Grains - Every shot touching a nickel at 25 yards. Usually 3-5 shots making a single hole that a quarter can cover. Pellet seating pressure is *slightly* variable and some will seat lightly and potentially tip out of the breech.
  • H&N Baracuda Hunter 27.47 Grains - Similar to the Hunter Extreme. Every pellet fits snugly in the breech. POI may be slightly different from the Hunter Extreme.
  • H&N Crow Magnum 26.23 Grains - Similar to the Hunter Extreme. Slightly larger groups.

I have heard that the predator polymags fly well out of these Hatsans, so I think those are next on my list to try.