• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

What PCP Are You Shooting?

Start with SPA Artemis M16

1587646275_2941391045ea18f43378a01.76535134.jpg

I have a bunch of pcp's, they're all inexpensive ones and I usually only hunt with them. The latest one that I've been messing with the most has been a wood stocked ATI Nova Liberty that I bought from ATI as a parts gun for $100 + shipping, the problems with the gun when I bought it were no magazines, fill probe and slow leak from the poppet. I recently put a PEEK poppet in it and have been shooting it for about 2 weeks exclusively with fantastic results using my cast 19.6 grain Hunters in it. I couldn't believe the fps increase after installing the poppet, it was close to 100fps. It's now doing around 900fps on hi power.

NONE, still saving up for THE ONE,

potential hit list as of today, this may change before I make the choice May/June at the latest.

Huben K1 .25 2020 version, 

RTI Prophet .25 , souped up version.

Zbrioa Sapsan S .25,

outsiders, (mainly due to cost)

Impact MK11 PP 600mm, where it available with slug barrel and 580cc bottle as standard, and at the same money, I would find/save the extra,

the Lesily MK2 looks nice, but lack of adjustability and the as of yet unknown cost, may rule it out.

finally, Delta Wolf, love the look/thought of it, but having slept off my giddy excitement after the release video, I have come to terms with the fact that I cannot afford it, simple.

I realise this sounds like a list of Popular guns and dream tickets but as I will only be getting the ONE I want to at least get a dream gun, I can deal with the inevitable disappointment afterwards.

Please feel free to help by suggesting alternatives, but please except I may provide short retorts ie "too long",

Finally Finally, thanks the AGN community for a tonne of info.

Harry, you don't own/shoot even one airgun????????????????

Wow! Some kickin' pcps out there. All great stuff. Good to hear that you are still getting some shooting time in. It's been a few days without shooting for me. Just been busy with work and life. I hope to get out there and shoot this weekend (Sun, Mon).

Since starting this thread I have hade a FX Royale 400 delivered to my door. I had one previously and sold it. Now I have one back in the house. Gonna keep this one. Ha ha! Great rifle of course. This is Sean my 7 year old taking a run with the 400.

1587842791_16368995995ea48ee7ea08d0.14560887.jpeg