• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What PCP Are You Shooting?

1583641169_8266598735e6472511e89c9.67753236.jpeg
1583641170_10144386705e6472522bac15.87829629.jpeg
Love my impact. Uragan I’m still trying to find the time to put some pellets through it. So far it’s really accurate at 50 yards.

My Leshiy. I hand-pump to 270 bar; too darn lazy to fix the slow leak so I just top it off daily.

I've been shrinking a local flock of starlings- pretty amazing what a .22 JSB Ultra Shock imparting only 14 FPE does to a starling at 10 yards... Never seen a flock of starlings so persistent! 

The HOSPs got the hint right away- though the one I shot was at 12 feet before I detuned. Yup, 35 FPE hollowpoint at 12 feet on a sparrow.

By the way airgunmike56 how accurate is vulcan. 177 and how many shoots per fill do you get. I asked that before but no one respond. I guess there are not many in that caliber.

I am pretty sure I got one of the only Vulcan # 2 in 177 in the states, I get a lot of shots I only fill my guns to 200 bar , I could fill a lot more as my compressor goes to 5000 PSI but I fill no need to, I think when you get into the high end 177 guns they just shoot so flat that people call them lazers , At 200 bar I shoot 3 mags and fill it up again, Just because do not really look at the air gauge as I am shooting, At 940 FPS the Polymags make a good pest control gun, 

Mike

I'm shooting a Benjamin Marauder .25 modded with most of the Tim Hill stuff and DonnyFL Sumo moderator topped by an ATN X-sight 4kPro 5-20

Next up is my brand new Edgun Matador R5M in .25, soon to be topped with an ATN X-sight 4KPro 3-12. :). Have a Hawke on her now but won't dial in at all. Going back to Pyramid and getting the ATN.

Next up will be the Leshiy 2 in .30 when it comes out.

Thanks airgunmike i guess it would be a good choice for backyard target shooting and plinking with lots of shoots and low noise level.

My Benjamin Marauder in .25, tuned with the Tim Hill stuff and the DonnyFL Sumo moderator is squirrel fart quiet and accurate as all get out. With the Tim Hill stuff you can maximize shot count and tone it down as much as you need for the backyard stuff. I shoot squirrels a lot in my backyard. :)