• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What PCP Are You Shooting?

Lots of great PCPs out there. Seems like the “latest and greatest” get all the air time.

What PCPs are you shooting?

Me? My two main ones are an FX Wildcat mk1 and a Streamline. I also have what I call a RS78 (QB78 converted to air and repeater) that I enjoy shooting but it’s plagued with a slow air leak. I still pump so filling that one all the time from close to empty ISN’T all that appealing to me.

I know my stuff isn’t all that exciting but I would like to hear what you are shooting. Not everyone can have the new models so I am curious to what else is out there that is being exercised regularly. If you have pix to share, that would be great too! I’ll start.

1583557564_15827463255e632bbcca9571.89062038.jpeg
1583557565_4331096915e632bbd1bd774.31643400.jpeg
1583557565_8946324345e632bbd551b63.46419505.jpeg

Those are two Very Nice lookin' rifles! 
Personally, I have to say - I like your Wildcat better, but only because I'm a 'bullpup guy'!

PRE hardcore-pcp-addict, I was mostly shooting multi-pump and springers.
I can't even remember the majority of them over that 25+ year span.. 

And then the pcp-addiction hit.. And only got worse..

I always wanted an FX Impact, but, for whatever reason, I always held off.. 
Last year, I finally got back into shooting every day, and almost got one.. 
I was about to pull the trigger, when another idea hit.. 
Take the Impact-money, and get a few less expensive guns and an air-setup instead..
I got a Yong Heng compressor, 88cf carbon tank, and two more guns.. Here we go..

1 ATI Nova Freedom .22
then
2 Hatsan Gladius .22
3 Kral Puncher Breaker .22
4 Kral Puncher Nemesis .22/.25
5 Artemis P15
6 Artemis PP700-SA [Pistol]
7 Another Kral Puncher Breaker .22
8 Kalibrgun Cricket Mini Carbine WST .22 [literally identical to the one posted above]
9 & 10 [Traded the Cricket for] Airforce Escape .25 and JKHAN iLUDA N280 .25 
11 Taipan Veteran mini/shorty .25
12 AND FINALLY - FX Impact MK2 .22 [After having to wait since its original release date] **So Stoked**
13 FX Dream-Tac Compact .22 [Customizing build / Project gun]
14 Artemis PP-750 [Pistol] [My import/order is in - Now just waiting for it] 

I was stupid and literally spent every dime I had on airguns and camera equipment last year.. 
The majority of those guns are still here, and I shoot almost all of them daily! 
I might not be good at adulting or with finances, but, it sure has been a lot of fun!

That said - It was fun while it lasted!
Unfortunately, it is well past time for me to have to get rid of my 'collection'.
Almost all of them are or will be up for grabs. I've been procrastinating long enough.. haha

😊👍

Sam -

PS: Wait.. What? The new Edgun Leshiy 2 is finally coming out?! Here we go again!!
[What's one more year of only being able to eat 1 cup of Ramen noodles per day?!] 🤦‍♂️🤣

Since we are not allowed to hunt in here both of my current airguns are more or less long range paper punchers regulated with external regulator. 

Texan 257

1583569582_6405441295e635aae05ad17.62135682.jpg

Custom Spa M10 re barreled with Lothar Walther 222rem 12'6" tr barrel

1583569806_10433678745e635b8ea7d546.56766820.JPG

Iv always been interested about subsonic ballistics and there is only few more caliber airguns I would like to have and those are 6mm 7mm and 338 since personally I think one of these 5 calibers is ideal for super long distances. 

NONE, still saving up for THE ONE,

potential hit list as of today, this may change before I make the choice May/June at the latest.

Huben K1 .25 2020 version, 

RTI Prophet .25 , souped up version.

Zbrioa Sapsan S .25,

outsiders, (mainly due to cost)

Impact MK11 PP 600mm, where it available with slug barrel and 580cc bottle as standard, and at the same money, I would find/save the extra,

the Lesily MK2 looks nice, but lack of adjustability and the as of yet unknown cost, may rule it out.

finally, Delta Wolf, love the look/thought of it, but having slept off my giddy excitement after the release video, I have come to terms with the fact that I cannot afford it, simple.

I realise this sounds like a list of Popular guns and dream tickets but as I will only be getting the ONE I want to at least get a dream gun, I can deal with the inevitable disappointment afterwards.

Please feel free to help by suggesting alternatives, but please except I may provide short retorts ie "too long",

Finally Finally, thanks the AGN community for a tonne of info.

Wow! Great stuff there folks. There are a few classics in there too. I loved seeing those.

Bullpups are quite popular, which isn’t surprising. What’s not to love really, compact, accurate and quiet.... except for the looks but even that grows on a person after a bit. I used to think bottle guns were ugly... until I owned one. Same with bullpups until I owned one.

here is one I wish that I had NOT parted with.

Royale 400 .22

1583603676_11862533515e63dfdc41c818.83509678.jpeg

Those are two Very Nice lookin' rifles! 
Personally, I have to say - I like your Wildcat better, but only because I'm a 'bullpup guy'!

PRE hardcore-pcp-addict, I was mostly shooting multi-pump and springers.
I can't even remember the majority of them over that 25+ year span.. 

And then the pcp-addiction hit.. And only got worse..

I always wanted an FX Impact, but, for whatever reason, I always held off.. 
Last year, I finally got back into shooting every day, and almost got one.. 
I was about to pull the trigger, when another idea hit.. 
Take the Impact-money, and get a few less expensive guns and an air-setup instead..
I got a Yong Heng compressor, 88cf carbon tank, and two more guns.. Here we go..

1 ATI Nova Freedom .22
then
2 Hatsan Gladius .22
3 Kral Puncher Breaker .22
4 Kral Puncher Nemesis .22/.25
5 Artemis P15
6 Artemis PP700-SA [Pistol]
7 Another Kral Puncher Breaker .22
8 Kalibrgun Cricket Mini Carbine WST .22 [literally identical to the one posted above]
9 & 10 [Traded the Cricket for] Airforce Escape .25 and JKHAN iLUDA N280 .25 
11 Taipan Veteran mini/shorty .25
12 AND FINALLY - FX Impact MK2 .22 [After having to wait since its original release date] **So Stoked**
13 FX Dream-Tac Compact .22 [Customizing build / Project gun]
14 Artemis PP-750 [Pistol] [My import/order is in - Now just waiting for it] 

I was stupid and literally spent every dime I had on airguns and camera equipment last year.. 
The majority of those guns are still here, and I shoot almost all of them daily! 
I might not be good at adulting or with finances, but, it sure has been a lot of fun!

That said - It was fun while it lasted!
Unfortunately, it is well past time for me to have to get rid of my 'collection'.
Almost all of them are or will be up for grabs. I've been procrastinating long enough.. haha

1f60a.svg
1f44d.svg

Sam -

PS: Wait.. What? The new Edgun Leshiy 2 is finally coming out?! Here we go again!!
[What's one more year of only being able to eat 1 cup of Ramen noodles per day?!]
1f926-200d-2642-fe0f.svg
1f923.svg

YEE HAW! 😂