What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

Shot the Hm1000x today, was testing some different slugs and seeing what the rifle likes. Have a buddy with thr Corbin set up with 218 dies, so trying those as well.

Was seeing velocities round 1000 fps with the 25 grain slugs, and also about an 1" at 100 yards. Going to play some more and see which diameter it likes better 217 or 218. I know the NSA 217 slugs are rough pushing in the barrel, but the 217 ZAN slugs are nice and smooth.View attachment 458580
Nice! And glad you got to shoot it! My RAW's barrel likes NSA .2175 diameter but each barrel is different! Enjoy shooting and tuning it! Woo Hoo!

I was just changing scope mounts. I know at 10m it hits low for where I zero it at home. So i should be pretty close.
Bullshark 177 shooting 10gr Knockout Slugs
Top was the initial impact. I adjusted the mount to get it down. i used a rest

Below the bull is 10 rounds of mk3's
Below the 1 and 3 are original 10gr KnockOut's
7 rounds below the 3, 4 rounds below the 1.

Hello @Florida_Man

All of those are very tight grouping.

ThomasT

IMG_3237.jpeg

A little off this morning, but not bad.

Hello @rsfrid

OK, I give up ...... where is the "off" ????? :unsure:

ThomasT
My arthritic shooting hand didn't allow me a really steady hold on the red cross. So I missed a few. Tomorrow I plan to pit the Atomic against the HW44 on this target sheet. I'm really liking the red crosses.

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Hello everyone,

Crazy winds, variable from all directions so I set up on 10-meters to shoot today’s paper targets. However the wind didn’t get me, it was one of my flowers in the garden 🤪 . These flowers are right in the path of the target and have grown up to a bit higher than the lower portion of the target and on #17 I hit the stem of one :LOL:.

Range: Outdoor 10-Meters
Rifle: Brocock Sniper XR .22 caliber
Scope: Athlon Argos BTR Gen2 10-40x56
Pellets: JSB Jumbo Heavy 18.13gr
FPS: 834
FPE: 28
Wind: 10 to 20 mph

ThomasT
Brocock Sniper XR.174.jpg