• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

50y 22c Vulcan 3 regular pellets

29CBBD7F-B82F-45B1-AB12-1837FDEEB8BE.jpeg

Reactions: Loopster
Special gun that shoots special groups with an excellent marksman pulling the trigger adds up to the above card!
TBH if this gun is on a proper rest, fed proper pellets, and shot indoors, it requires no marksmanship.

I will be moving it outdoors again soon, that will be a true test!

Hello everyone,

Beautiful Spring day and the wind was blowing like crazy this morning and now it is only 5 to 10 mph. So I loaded up the Brocock Sniper XR and shot some 25-yard paper targets with the Rifle Premium pellets. These are shooting better every time I use them but still not dead equal to the JSB. However good enough to get a 200 score on several General Targets 😁 .

Range: Outdoor 25 - Yards
Rifle: Brocock Sniper XR .22 caliber
Scope: Vector Minotaur Gen2 12-60x60 MFL FFP
Pellets: Rifle Premium 18.67gr
FPS:
FPE:
Wind: 5 to 10 mph

ThomasT
Brocock Sniper XR.143.jpg

Hello everyone,

Beautiful Spring day and the wind was blowing like crazy this morning and now it is only 5 to 10 mph. So I loaded up the Brocock Sniper XR and shot some 25-yard paper targets with the Rifle Premium pellets. These are shooting better every time I use them but still not dead equal to the JSB. However good enough to get a 200 score on several General Targets 😁 .

FPS:
FPE:

ThomasT
View attachment 438946
Thomas....you da MAN! Great patience and wonderful card! My nose is leaking like a faucet...coming down with something so no shooting or I will dribble all over my RAW and that is a PARTY FOUL....😂 Enjoy the weekend!

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Hello everyone,

FPS:
FPE:

ThomasT
View attachment 438946
You matched a beautiful day with a wonderful card!!
Top Notch Thomas!
Mike

Ok, 1 good target, 1 crappy target. But, it did get me a win at our match today. 20 meters/ 22 yards bench rest, the quarters are to show the size of our animals. Spring guns only, TX 200, Pg4 kit, trigger 4 oz, and AirvArms 10.33 5.52 pellets at 806 fps. Fun match, too bad more aren't willing to compete, we have a good group.
20240224_155126.jpg
20240224_155207.jpg