What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

ok shot a bit this AM . wind SSE 8 to 15 mph . My bench to target is facing straight south . SO in my face /muzzle .
IMG_1857.JPG

Thomas, wonderful shooting in really windy conditions! Finally starting to almost feel human again here....😂
Hello @Ranchibi

Sure glad to hear that you are feeling some better, hopefully you will be back to full strength in no time.

ThomasT

Got a little shooting in with the CZ200 Hunter.

It was shooting a little low. I observed it the top two rows, I used holdover for the bottom two rows.

I usually take time with the smallest , the rest I speed through.

18 yards
View attachment 453282
Wonderful card! Those CZ/S200 platforms are exceptional! Also, thank you for the 30yd Challenge Card....printed some!

Last edited:
fun to be back shooting again isn't it ? i was off all winter .
Yes sir. I have no excuse when I’m working. Those airguns stay there for my whole team to use if they need to clear their heads. I have a 10m range set up in our air conditioned garage. I like to take part of my lunch break for it. I stayed late today and shot it before heading home.

did some testing at 100 yards with the JSB Beasts 33.9 grain for .22 cal.
Didn't like being shot slow..shot them at 880-890 ..it was a shotgun scatter ..to bad cuz i had a great efficiency going ..but the accuracy didn't match
Medium speeds were a little better so i decided to boost it higher.
speeds, i believe, need to be in excess of 975 to around 1010. It's where i started to see better results, but that's a hard push for a ,22 and boy does it consume the air.
I think there is something in there that i can tap into...just need to test more and maybe get a chronograph that i can take to the range..my old chroney is great for home use..but that's about it..was thinking about a Garmin.
IMG_0148.jpeg

IMG_0149.jpeg

Other grouping were as large as 2.2 inches.
unfortunately, I ran out of pellets, more on the way
Mike

Didn't like being shot slow..shot them at 880-890 ..it was a shotgun scatter ..to bad cuz i had a great efficiency going ..but the accuracy didn't match
speeds, i believe, need to be in excess of 975 to around 1010. It's where i started to see better results, but that's a hard push for a ,22 and boy does it consume the air.
I think there is something in there that i can tap into...just need to test more and maybe get a chronograph that i can take to the range..my old chroney is great for home use..but that's about it..was thinking about a Garmin.
View attachment 454439

View attachment 454440
Mike
Hello @manabeknives

For 100-yards that is some darn good results. I'm surprised that the 33gr shot so well at 100.

ThomasT

Hello @manabeknives

For 100-yards that is some darn good results. I'm surprised that the 33gr shot so well at 100.

ThomasT
Hi Thomas,
To be honest..Me Too!!
I had tried them years ago with my RAW and did not have anything good to say about them.
I observed that Justin Welch had used them in a EFT event at a very high velocity which my RAW could not achieve
I think the P3 might be able to reach that speed but haven't tried it yet
Amazing what you can use in the back of the pellet closet :ROFLMAO:
Mike

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
View attachment 454439

View attachment 454440
Mike
Mike, superb tune and wonderful groups! That Garmin chronograph looks amazing, small too!

Hello everyone,

Thunder storm for the past 3 days and today clear but crazy high winds. So the 25-yard flag looks like a propeller and that told me to set up on the 10-Meter range. I’m smoking a 14-pound Brisket and the wind at times sucks the smoke down the stack and out of the firebox door :unsure: :(:oops::rolleyes:.

10-Meter flag all over the place, but I was still able to take my time and shoot a good paper target.

Range: Outdoor 10 - Meters
Rifle: Brocock Sniper XR .22 caliber
Scope: Athlon Argos BTR Gen2 10-40x56
Pellets: JSB Jumbo Heavy 18.13gr
FPS: 834
FPE: 28
Wind: 15 to 25 mph

ThomasT
Brocock Sniper XR.162.jpg

What rifle did you shoot the above target with Mike? Sure looks pretty darn good to me. Did you shoot that Indoors or outdoors?
Mike, superb tune and wonderful groups! That Garmin chronograph looks amazing, small too!
Thanks @Ranchibi
So glad i could ue up some pellets from the back of the closet! Lol then i went and ordered more. 😜
What rifle did you shoot the above target with Mike? Sure looks pretty darn good to me. Did you shoot that Indoors or outdoors?
Hi Tim
I used a Skout Epoch for those targets
Had a great tax refund this year so i decided to grab one
Still learning all about it and it's capabilities ..but i need to stop diving into the rabbit hole:ROFLMAO:
I shoot at in indoor 100 yard range down in san diego

Hello everyone,

Thunder storm for the past 3 days and today clear but crazy high winds. So the 25-yard flag looks like a propeller and that told me to set up on the 10-Meter range. I’m smoking a 14-pound Brisket and the wind at times sucks the smoke down the stack and out of the firebox door :unsure: :(:oops::rolleyes:.

10-Meter flag all over the place, but I was still able to take my time and shoot a good paper target.

Range: Outdoor 10 - Meters
Rifle: Brocock Sniper XR .22 caliber
Scope: Athlon Argos BTR Gen2 10-40x56
Pellets: JSB Jumbo Heavy 18.13gr
FPS: 834
FPE: 28
Wind: 15 to 25 mph

ThomasT
View attachment 454552
I think your target would look very similar at 25 yards ..You've got that rifle shooting like a part of you.
I kidded @Ranchibi about showing off his BBQ on your thread, but now ...SHOW THE BRISKET!! LOL
Mike

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT