What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

View attachment 450138Been really sick, have an almost intimate relationship with this viral infection that I have had 3 RELAPSES with...😳. Today I felt good enough to try Thomas's 3rd Edition card. I used the number to sight in, one shot then shot 7 shots thru the bullseye, there are tears on each side as I am only using thin card stock as backing. Really enjoyed shooting the card Thomas, thank you! Now...I just need to GET OVER THIS DARN flu......20yds....
Hope you are better soon ,Stan in Ky.

Reactions: ThomasT
It looks like you have a shooter there @Florida_Man

Most are with the CZ200 Hunter. I’m trying to find a pellet it doesn’t like at this point. When I switch to a crosman from a jsb it takes two to three shots to season the barrel to each.
The big hole on the bottom row is 10 16 Gr fx pellets with the transfer port on its lowest setting (514 fps) with a 20 moa hold over. This is with my Concept Lite XR. At high power it shoots the 16 gr at 880 fps.

I shot one N50 card this afternoon with my HPX.

IMG_8433.jpeg

Hello everyone,

Starting a new post “What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today”. With Spring right around the corner we will be setting up our outdoor ranges shooting Paper Targets and other items. But I would like this thread to be exclusive shooting Paper Targets ONLY. There are a lot of really good Competition and Challenge threads on the Forum where we can offer our shot targets for the day. Here we can post all the other Paper Targets that we shoot and then share here. You can share any and all information about the target, gun, pellet, range, distance, weather conditions, etc, etc. that you wish. I am hoping this will encourage more folks to get out and shoot at least one Paper Target everyday.

I will start by offering a 25-Yard Score MOA target that I shot this morning before the rain started, with a score of 249. Used my FX Crown MK II .177 caliber rifle, with FX 13.4gr 4.52mm pellets, at 25-yards, cloudy overcast and no wind.

ThomasT

View attachment 334740
nice shooting

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
I shot one N50 card this afternoon with my HPX.

View attachment 451453
I guess one of the (amazing to me) stand out things about Mike's guns is how well he is able to control vertical spread. If you look at my card you will see that every shot was easily a 10 but my misses were all off horizontally and that was 100% on me for bad wind calls.

Sweet card Tim!!
Is this with or without the tuner?
Ain't that vertical something else!!!!
Love it!
Mike
Thanks Mike. It was shot without the tuner. This rifle shoots so well without the tuner so I am probably wasting lead on the tuner. Besides we have our first outdoor N50 match Saturday and I don’t have enough time to do any further testing.

Hello everyone,

Well it took me 7 shots to re-zero my scope to shoot the 25-yard paper targets this morning. It seems one of my three active brain cells was out for a break 🤪 . Blue skies and wind at only 3 to 5mph so perfect conditions. I just barely touched the line on that no. 3 10-ring, there always has to be “that one” :(. None the less a super great morning for shooting a bunch of pellets.

Range: Outdoor 25 - Yards
Rifle: Brocock Sniper XR .22 caliber
Scope: Athlon Argos BTR Gen2 10-40x56
Pellets: JSB Jumbo Heavy 18.13gr
FPS: 834
FPE: 28
Wind: 3 to 5 mph

ThomasT
Brocock Sniper XR.159.jpg

Hello everyone,

Well it took me 7 shots to re-zero my scope to shoot the 25-yard paper targets this morning. It seems one of my three active brain cells was out for a break 🤪 . Blue skies and wind at only 3 to 5mph so perfect conditions. I just barely touched the line on that no. 3 10-ring, there always has to be “that one” :(. None the less a super great morning for shooting a bunch of pellets.

Range: Outdoor 25 - Yards
Rifle: Brocock Sniper XR .22 caliber
Scope: Athlon Argos BTR Gen2 10-40x56
Pellets: JSB Jumbo Heavy 18.13gr
FPS: 834
FPE: 28
Wind: 3 to 5 mph

ThomasT
View attachment 451941
As pretty as a sunrise!
Nice card Thomas

More 1/4" dots just trying things out at 18-20 \y

These were 30 yards. left 5 was not pausing for wind gusts, right 3 were the last in a mag pausing for wind. 10 gr knockouts from a Bullshark
Sweet rifle you got there
You taking that CZ to bed with ya :ROFLMAO:
I should send you some of these milbros i got...worst pellets i ever seen
can't imagine any rifle shooting those well ...lol
Mike