• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

1680129133767.png

Two 8-round magazines, shot at 30 yards from sitting on the ground in my brush blind with 18.1 grain JSBs at 700 FPS. I rest my back against the trunk of the big cedar that is my brush blind, and the P-Rod fore-end on a horizontal limb. It's a 2-7X long eye-relief scope, set on 5X.

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
View attachment 344237

Two 8-round magazines, shot at 30 yards from sitting on the ground in my brush blind with 18.1 grain JSBs at 700 FPS. I rest my back against the trunk of the big cedar that is my brush blind, and the P-Rod fore-end on a horizontal limb. It's a 2-7X long eye-relief scope, set on 5X.
Hello @AirNGasman

That is some beautiful shooting at 30 yards (y)

ThomasT

Reactions: beerthief
Hello everyone,

Well March came in like a Lion and was supposed to go out like a lamb but that is not the case. Wind this morning 15-20 with gust to 30mph and from every direction. However I went ahead and shot some cards because we have rain on the way and considering the conditions, I am pleased. Shot this Four Card Target and with a score of 250 Points and this was with the lightest weight pellet that I shoot in the Crown :D .

Rifle: FX Crown MK II .177cal
Distance: 10-Meters
Pellet: JSB Exact Heavy 10.34gr

ThomasT
Crown.10.jpg

Very nice ThomasT! I’m definitely getting closer and closer to a perfect score on the 30 yard challenge…one of these days I’ll be bragging about it lol!
Good morning to you @davelarson,

Hope to see you post a perfect 200 on the 30-Yard Challenge thread real soon :). That is a real challenge but it still is one of my favorite targets to shoot. Take care Dave and stay warm.

ThomasT

Reactions: davelarson
Hello everyone,

Another no wind morning and I took advantage of that and shot a bunch of targets on the 10-meter range. I shot a really good Best Average Center to Center Group target and will post that over on that thread. Then I shot several of the Competition - 9 targets and this was my best effort.

ThomasT
Crown.11.jpg

Reactions: rsfrid
Hello everyone,

This will be my 3 in 1 target today. Absolutely storming outside so I set up in my shop on my 15-foot range and shot some targets with my Crosman Challenger with a UTG BugBuster scope. Shot 5-rounds each at the five bullseye and scored it for the Best Average Center to Center Group in inches and wound up with a .0982" average.

Then I shot 5 rounds at the first Sighter with a 4.53mm for the One Hole Challenge and I will post over there.

And finally will offer this for my Shot Card of the day :D

ThomasT
Best Average C to C Group 1.9.jpg

Hello everyone,

Yeah no rain, so I’m back outside shooting on my 10-Meter range this morning. Feels so good to be able to shoot four cards that are almost identical. Shooting the Crosman Challenger with H&N Sport 8.18gr pellets and scored a perfect 250 Points :D .

I had a UTG Bug Buster scope on the rifle and replaced it with one of my Athlon scopes and when I went to sight it in on the first sighter, I thought I had missed the whole target o_O. That first shot went way low to the left and hit the word Ammo, wow 🙃. Four more shots and had it zeroed.

ThomasT
Challenger .7.jpg

Hello everyone,

Decided to switch from Wadcutter to Domed Pellets and shoot the same targets that I did this morning. With just a couple of clicks on the scope I was shooting identical with the Domed pellets.

Rifle: Crosman Challenger
Pellet: Air Arms Falcon 4.52mm 7.33gr
Wind: Calm to 2mph

ThomasT
Challenger .8.jpg

Hello everyone,

Decided to switch from Wadcutter to Domed Pellets and shoot the same targets that I did this morning. With just a couple of clicks on the scope I was shooting identical with the Domed pellets.

Rifle: Crosman Challenger
Pellet: Air Arms Falcon 4.52mm 7.33gr
Wind: Calm to 2mph

ThomasT
View attachment 347058
Mighty fine shooting!

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT