What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

Hello everyone

Well the wind finally died down enough that I was able to shoot some paper this afternoon. I shot my 8 by 8 Competition Target with a score of 160. Used my Crown with FX 13.4gr pellets with a variable wind 2 to 8 mph. I have a small cord on some post around my garden with surveyor's tape and I watched those and waited to shoot. I'm not good at reading the wind but it worked for me this time.

ThomasT
Crown.5.jpg

Hello everyone

Well the wind finally died down enough that I was able to shoot some paper this afternoon. I shot my 8 by 8 Competition Target with a score of 160. Used my Crown with FX 13.4gr pellets with a variable wind 2 to 8 mph. I have a small cord on some post around my garden with surveyor's tape and I watched those and waited to shoot. I'm not good at reading the wind but it worked for me this time.

ThomasT
View attachment 336055
😳yikes

• Haha
Reactions: ThomasT
Hello everyone,

Tough shooting conditions today with winds 6mph and gust to 24mph. I really took my time and shot 5 rounds at each 10-Ring and showing my three best scores. I normally shoot this target at 25-yards but under the conditions I am pleased with the results at 10-meters.

FX Crown MK II .177
FX 13.4gr pellets

ThomasT

Crown.6.jpg

Hello everyone

ThomasT
View attachment 336055
I Print my Taggets 80 on a 8.5 X 11.0 sheet of paper my Bull is 8mm NICE SHOOTING !

Hello everyone,

Tough shooting conditions today with winds 6mph and gust to 24mph. I really took my time and shot 5 rounds at each 10-Ring and showing my three best scores. I normally shoot this target at 25-yards but under the conditions I am pleased with the results at 10-meters.

FX Crown MK II .177
FX 13.4gr pellets

ThomasT

View attachment 336517
Really good shooting, pardner!

• Love
Hello everyone,

Quite the challenge this morning shooting some 10-meter targets. Storms came through last night and cold air and high winds today. The lake has white caps with winds 7mph and gust to 22mph but I was able to shoot one target with good results scoring a 250. I would have been pleased to get all the shots within the 10-Rings on a no wind day, but today really a good feeling :D.

FX Crown MK II .177cal
FX 13.4gr pellets
Shooting at 832fps

ThomasT
Crown.7.jpg

Reactions: rcarlisle
Hello everyone,

Beautiful Spring day and almost no wind so great shooting conditions. Shot a bunch of various targets and with such good conditions it made for a really fun shoot. Here are two targets out of the bunch and it has been a while since I shot the Star Target. I like shooting the Star Target because it requires multi set-ups and a test of concentration.

Crown MK II .177 cal
FX 13.4gr
832FPS

ThomasT
Crown.8.jpg
Crown.9.jpg

Hello everyone,

Beautiful Spring day and almost no wind so great shooting conditions. Shot a bunch of various targets and with such good conditions it made for a really fun shoot. Here are two targets out of the bunch and it has been a while since I shot the Star Target. I like shooting the Star Target because it requires multi set-ups and a test of concentration.

Crown MK II .177 cal
FX 13.4gr
832FPS

ThomasT
View attachment 337548View attachment 337549
so your the guy that sent storm up here , HMMMM , kidding we had 70 MPH straight line wind , didn't even try to shoot .

Reactions: rsfrid and ThomasT
My old Avenger died with well over >15,000 down the pipe. The barrel was very accurate so I bought a new Avenger and put my old barrel in it. This is my test target shot indoors at 10M.
View attachment 337651
Hello @igolfat8

Well it looks like a perfect score for the old barrel (y) . That is great that you were able to re-purpose the old barrel and give it new life.

ThomasT

Hello everyone,

I am amazed every time that I shoot this Crosman 1701P Pistol at how accurate it is. Actually shot this target yesterday with a no wind condition early in the morning. Shot a total of four targets and this was my last and best results. I designed this target to be shot at 10-Meters only and with .177 caliber pellets only with either a Pistol or Rifle. The “10-Ring” ( bullseye ) is 4.5mm and each outer Ring are 4.5mm larger.

If you look real close, I shot three of the 10-Rings dead center leaving a remnant of the actual ring.

Crosman 1701P .177 cal
RWS Super-H-Point 6.9gr 4.5mm

ThomasT

Crosman 1701P.2.jpg

Reactions: rsfrid
Hello everyone,

Well the rain starts back up every time I set a new target out but I was able to complete this before it got too wet. Rushed my shots a bit because of the rain but still shot a 250 score so I am pleased. Love this rifle more every time that I shoot it :love:

Rifle: Crosman Challenger 2021
Pellet: H&N Finale Match Heavy 8.18gr
Distance: 10-meters

ThomasT
Challenger .1.jpg

Reactions: rsfrid