What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

I am looking forward to being able to shoot some 10 M ( or maybe more ) rested pistol.
But need the pistol first, also undecided on what sights to use, unmagnified ( dot ) or a small amount of magnification.

I think i might even be able to shoot 10 M in my apartment, from the living room and across it / hallway and into the far back of the kitchen.
If i sit on the floor i can use my old TV bench to rest on or at least build up something from that ( threw out TV years ago )

Daughter doing a little basement shooting with her 760. Power is out from ice storm this the light on target

20230225_132238.jpg

20230225_131924.jpg

Reactions: LCURRENT80
Since the weather is so nice here in Michigan…

View attachment 335346View attachment 335347

I thought I'd just shoot in the basement ( like every day in the winter here in the icebox)

View attachment 335349
Hello @rsfrid

First off, very nice looking card.

Second, I spent all day so far ( 6:30am to 2:30pm ) working in my flower bed and that is the truth. If all these plants grow, plus 2-1/4 pounds of new seeds I will have a kaleidoscope of color and aroma to shoot over.

ThomasT

Reactions: rsfrid
Hello @rsfrid

First off, very nice looking card.

Second, I spent all day so far ( 6:30am to 2:30pm ) working in my flower bed and that is the truth. If all these plants grow, plus 2-1/4 pounds of new seeds I will have a kaleidoscope of color and aroma to shoot over.

ThomasT
I could do that too, but not sure what kind of flowers grow in the snow! 🤪😅🤣😂🙄

In a few weeks it’ll be time to start peppers indoors.

• Haha
Reactions: ThomasT
Hello @Lobi

That is so super cool. She looks pretty serious from the chair photo :love::love::love:

ThomasT
That rusty old 760 just keeps shooting.
I have a video of her mag dumping the full auto bb gun that ends in a great laugh.
Showed her a pink daisy that was included in a couple gun lot at an online auction thinking maybe good 12th birthday present. She said, "I like that one with the wood stock better"

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT and rsfrid
OK, so Dottie (my wife) says "I should try that. I can hit those circles". So I set her up to shoot the general target. All I can say is I wouldn't want to compete against her! @ThomasT

View attachment 335590View attachment 335591
Hello Dottie,

Absolutely beautiful card, perfect :love: (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) ( I have never given anybody 5 thumbs up before ).

Now all of these cards that Ross has been posting here on the Forum are beginning to make since. He is taking your discarded targets out of the waste basket and signing his name on them :devilish:.

ThomasT

• Haha
Reactions: rsfrid
  • Love
Reactions: ThomasT
  • Haha
Reactions: jps2486 and rsfrid