• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

18mph wind but I had to shoot. I shot the S200 first and it was windy the whole time. I took a 30min break and it died down a little for the Revere. I don't remember it liking the Monster Redesigns, but it did today.

Range: Outdoor 25 yards.
Rifle: Air Arms S200
Scope: Sightron 24x
Pellets: Air Arms 10.3 gr
FPS:
FPE:
Wind: SE 18 MPH. Gusty

Rifle: Daystate Huntsman Revere Safari 177
Scope: Sightron SII 36x
Pellets: JSB Monster Redesign 13.43 gr
FPS: No data on this pellet
FPE:
Wind: SE 18 MPH

05-08-2024-7-57-06-PM.jpg

05-08-2024-7-56-49-PM.jpg

Hello everyone,

No rain and no wind and I wasn’t sure that I would be able to shoot in theses conditions :p . I decided to set up on 25-Yards and take advantage of these special great conditions and shoot a stack of paper targets. Got lucky and shot several good targets but I nailed this one and that put a smile on my face :).

Range: Outdoor 10-Meters
Rifle: Brocock Sniper XR .22 caliber
Scope: Athlon Argos BTR Gen2 10-40x56
Pellets: JSB Jumbo Heavy 18.13gr
FPS: 834
FPE: 28
Wind: zero mph

ThomasT

View attachment 462172
Hi @ThomasT
Ended that card perfectly! added to the perfect card!
Sweet shooting Thomas..that would definitely keep me grinning all day

• Love
Reactions: rsfrid and ThomasT
18mph wind but I had to shoot. I shot the S200 first and it was windy the whole time. I took a 30min break and it died down a little for the Revere. I don't remember it liking the Monster Redesigns, but it did today.

FPS:
FPE:

FPE:

Nice cards @Florida_Man
Looks like you got serious when you took out the Daystate!!
Excellent card!

Not trying to bait you but just curious, so why is that your preferred caliber?
Currently for target shooting I prefer 177. I have a young child so no time for trips to the range. I can shoot out to 35 yards at my home. The light 177 give me the best challenge with the wind. The card I posted with my S200 was gaining knowledge of the wind. I held on the bull for all the shots. Hopefully I will eventually get good enough and hold for the wind I see, hear, and feel. It doesn’t hurt they are some of the most affordable pellets also! Using my Huma mod 30 and Tanto makes them extremely backyard friendly. I can shoot at 6am and not draw any attention.

FPS:
FPE:

FPE:

very nice @ 25 YDS. and heavy winds .

Reactions: ThomasT
OK, folks. I took a little time off the chores and shot one of @ThomasT targets I've been meaning to try. Not 10 meters, but 7 yards. I mixed it up by shooting 5 times at each X so maybe that makes up for the closer distance? By the way, I like 177 cal because that is what my HW44 shoots and we all know how well it shoots. I'm pretty much a short distance paper puncher because that's what I have to work with. I have arthritis bad in all my joints so I have to deal with that daily. Doesn't allow me to get out into woods or to club all that often. I'm just happy with what I have.

IMG_3261.jpeg

Hello everyone,

By far my favorite "paper target" pellet is the .177 because I believe it requires just a tad more skill especially when shooting outdoors.

ThomasT
i think the skill is the same at the appropriate distances for the power and caliber.

Reactions: ThomasT and rsfrid
OK, folks. I took a little time off the chores and shot one of @ThomasT targets I've been meaning to try. Not 10 meters, but 7 yards. I mixed it up by shooting 5 times at each X so maybe that makes up for the closer distance? By the way, I like 177 cal because that is what my HW44 shoots and we all know how well it shoots. I'm pretty much a short distance paper puncher because that's what I have to work with. I have arthritis bad in all my joints so I have to deal with that daily. Doesn't allow me to get out into woods or to club all that often. I'm just happy with what I have.

View attachment 463096
you do what you have to do and enjoy it . I can only hope to get your scores someday .

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT and rsfrid

View attachment 463096
Hello @rsfrid

That is some great shooting. Don't throw that target away, tomorrow shoot all of the "6's" and then the next day just the "7's", etc, etc, :ROFLMAO:.

ThomasT

• Love
Reactions: rsfrid
Reactions: rsfrid and ThomasT