What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today

Hello everyone,

Starting a new post “What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today”. With Spring right around the corner we will be setting up our outdoor ranges shooting Paper Targets and other items. But I would like this thread to be exclusive shooting Paper Targets ONLY. There are a lot of really good Competition and Challenge threads on the Forum where we can offer our shot targets for the day. Here we can post all the other Paper Targets that we shoot and then share here. You can share any and all information about the target, gun, pellet, range, distance, weather conditions, etc, etc. that you wish. I am hoping this will encourage more folks to get out and shoot at least one Paper Target everyday.

I will start by offering a 25-Yard Score MOA target that I shot this morning before the rain started, with a score of 249. Used my FX Crown MK II .177 caliber rifle, with FX 13.4gr 4.52mm pellets, at 25-yards, cloudy overcast and no wind.

ThomasT

Crown.1.jpg

Attachments

• 10-Meter Rifle Target.pdf
    63.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
This is one of my favorites

View attachment 334760

How about adding a link to the download if we have it? BTW, didn't actually shoot this BUGger today, just added link.
Hello @rsfrid

Sorry about that, I just added the link.

The Fly link is good, the more we have to choose from the better.

ThomasT

Hello everyone,

Starting a new post “What Paper Target Did You Shoot Today”. With Spring right around the corner we will be setting up our outdoor ranges shooting Paper Targets and other items. But I would like this thread to be exclusive shooting Paper Targets ONLY. There are a lot of really good Competition and Challenge threads on the Forum where we can offer our shot targets for the day. Here we can post all the other Paper Targets that we shoot and then share here. You can share any and all information about the target, gun, pellet, range, distance, weather conditions, etc, etc. that you wish. I am hoping this will encourage more folks to get out and shoot at least one Paper Target everyday.

I will start by offering a 25-Yard Score MOA target that I shot this morning before the rain started, with a score of 249. Used my FX Crown MK II .177 caliber rifle, with FX 13.4gr 4.52mm pellets, at 25-yards, cloudy overcast and no wind.

ThomasT

View attachment 334740
You wouldn't happen to have a PDF version of this target would you? The one that's attached to the post is a 10m target instead!

Reactions: ThomasT
Hello everyone,

OK I went ahead and shot this at 25-yards instead of 10-meters because I had that target already set up. Time for me to stop for the day, I am not concentrating and the wind is now 8 to 10mph.

Again using my Crown with FX 13.4gr 4.52mm pellets at 25-yards and 8-10mph wind.

These 4.52mm pellets are really shooting good, I need to find some 10.34gr in the 4.52mm and give them a try.

ThomasT
Crown.2.jpg

Hello everyone,

OK I went ahead and shot this at 25-yards instead of 10-meters because I had that target already set up. Time for me to stop for the day, I am not concentrating and the wind is now 8 to 10mph.

Again using my Crown with FX 13.4gr 4.52mm pellets at 25-yards and 8-10mph wind.

These 4.52mm pellets are really shooting good, I need to find some 10.34gr in the 4.52mm and give them a try.

ThomasT
View attachment 334806
Not bad at all! Good shootin' pardner!

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Hello everyone,

I thought I was through shooting today but two little Blue Birds knocked on my window and asked me to come outside and shoot. So I set up on the big Bench the Crosman 1701P Silhouette and moved one of the Big Bang Pellet Traps out to 10-Meters and shot this target with a score of 160. Targets 16, 17, 18 the cylinder pressure had dropped too low. I was using RWS Super-H-Point 6.9gr Wadcutter pellets.

I must be completely deaf because I cannot hear the pellets hit the BBPT, some people say they are noisy?. Boy it sure feel good shooting from the big Bench outside and enjoying the fresh Spring air.

ThomasT

XX.1.jpg
Crosman 1701P.1.jpg

Reactions: rsfrid