• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What other vendors accept Bitcoin?

I have never seen a actual or internet store accepting bitcoin, but this might be due to the fact that is is printed in small letters somewhere.
My new rifle the Two was actually from Wolfiek Group, but i never saw them accepting the crypto.

I have less trust in crypto currency than the actual currency setup

I do admit i have severe trust issues

Had this issue with a dealer recently. I asked a specific question about rings, and they did everything but answer my question.
Totally, it's just fake magic internet moniez.

But still, making a blanket OPINION on something with nothing to back it up with has nothing to do with what this thread is asking, which is WHAT OTHER VENDORS ACCEPT BITCOIN.
I don't understand or really want to understand crypto but why not just cash the crypto in for actual money and purchase like everyone else? Seems like you are trying to do things the hard way. I am not being critical, just curious.

One of my favorite Youtubers, Dave Jones from EEVBlog, was the first person I had ever heard of that would take bitcoin payments for the electronics gadgets he made and sold. This was way back in the early days of crypto, maybe 2010-2012 or so. I sometimes wonder if he hung on to any of it through the boom, since if he had even only a few thousand dollars worth from gadget sales back then, he would likely be a billionaire now. :oops:

While I will never have Bitcoin remember, it's about what something is worth to others. A dollar bill is only worth what the person that is willing to accept it for services or a product. When you check your bank balance it's just ones and zeros. The actual amount doesn't change but it's value does and it's been going down since it came into being.

Last edited:
Reactions: allinssd
Anyone know what other vendors accept Bitcoin? The smart ones I know of are

EdgunWest
Wolfiek Group
Alamo

I'm sure there has to be a few others I haven't dealt with before or know about.
I just went through the entire process of putting 10k worth of gear in my cart and went through the purchase process. No indication that EdgunWest accepts Bitcoin.

I’m gonna try the others.

Anyone know what other vendors accept Bitcoin? The smart ones I know of are

EdgunWest
Wolfiek Group
Alamo

I'm sure there has to be a few others I haven't dealt with before or know about.
A no from wolfiek…

IMG_8010.jpeg