What new gear are you getting with your tax return refund?

The IRS has officially opened for filing.
If you are one of the lucky ones who anticipates getting a refund this year, what is the top new gear on your list to get with your check?

Stocking up on ammo? Getting the new rifle you haven't had the cash for? Third party accessories?

tax refund.jpg

Reactions: Peashooter
The IRS has officially opened for filing.
If you are one of the lucky ones who anticipates getting a refund this year, what is the top new gear on your list to get with your check?

Stocking up on ammo? Getting the new rifle you haven't had the cash for? Third party accessories?

View attachment 430617
HEHE sadly ever since i have been on a pension the IRS here have no problems in figuring out how much i have to pay in tax.
Where as when i was working and making more money, pretty much no matter what i did ( like raise tax 5% or lower my deductible 500 DKkr/mo ) i would still get a bill every year, or if not, maybe enough to buy a tin of pellets.

I have only seen big numbers from the TAX man with a - in front of them, the worst was 36.000 Dkkr / 5200 USD, which they slapped me with when i returned after not having been paying tax in Denmark for a few years, i can only assume to flip me off for leaving the horde behind with no funds for its silly projects.

I am buying the IRS a couple of air guns of their choice. I'd rather pay some than have them save my money at -0% interest.
Whoa whoa whoa... a financially competent and aware individual in a consumeristic society? That's not allowed, also if you're not spending your whole paycheck and saving money, not allowed. Make sure your debt to income ratio is as high as possible.