• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What mid-priced scope for Hatsan Jet pistol?

I should have asked if you are looking to shoot the Jet as a pistol, in which case long eye relief is essential and either a specialized scope or pretty much any red dot will do, or if you are shooting the Jet as a carbine, in which case conventional rifle scopes are also in the cards! My red dot was $25 with shipping from Amazon - it holds zero well as long as you stick to a single reticle but an offset creeps in if you select new reticles after sighting in. I forget the make but it is TOTALLY generic and my guess is just a LED projector onto a screen. If you PM me I will send you the info.

FWIW I have the ever-popular bug-buster scope on one and the super cheap red dot on the other.

Perfect! I'm glad it is working out for you.
For the life of me I couldn't get enough up out of the scope, at ten yards POI was one inch below the target. I folded up some electrical tape and put it between the rear mount and the scope, tightened it all up and had to adjust down a little. I didn't like the up adjustment being maxed out anyway. I don't know if this was the right way but it works for now.

For the life of me I couldn't get enough up out of the scope, at ten yards POI was one inch below the target. I folded up some electrical tape and put it between the rear mount and the scope, tightened it all up and had to adjust down a little. I didn't like the up adjustment being maxed out anyway. I don't know if this was the right way but it works for no
I've seen dovetail to weaver adapters that have 20MOA tilt built in. Perhaps this may be an option for you? This is a ages old issue for bullpups and scopes - they often have huge bore to scope centerline spacing compared to a more conventional form factor rifle.

I used a super cheap red dot mounted on a dovetail to picatinny adapter. In my use, the red dot is best as I do not need magnification. I have a Burris red dot, slightly higher end, that works great on my Ruger 10/22. I may try it on my Jet just for fun!
Follow up - the Burris is rock solid on my .22, and is perfect in my "inside 20 yards" use. The cheapie red dot I got from Amazon is worthless though. The POI shifts from time to time and switching between "reticles" causes a major POI shift. I recommend that you stick with the Burris or, if you want magnification, get a Bugbuster.