• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

what manufacture produces the most consistent size/weight pellet ?

I am wondering if anyone has done a long study of size and weight consistency of out of the tin pellets? , I just read a post about spiraling of a pellet . 

So just wondered if anyone has done research of pellet consistency , maybe best manufacture company in this respect ?

Thankyou to all that replied . I have found H&N FTT 8.64 to bee the best in my pulsar , ill have to try your suggestions 

The brand of pellet that wins more competitions at 50 yards / meters and beyond is JSB. The question of who produces the most consistent weights and sizes could have a different answer, but it’s pretty clear you can’t be spiraling and expect to win high level competitions.

Note if you’re looking around, both Air Arms and FX also sell JSB pellets under their own label.

25 meter benchrest is also dominated by JSB.

I don’t know about 10m Olympic competition except that there are some other respected names in that space.

The quality of JSB pellets has gone way down. Last couple tins of JSB 18 gr and FX 15 gr from PA contains bent skirts and uneven skirts for 50% of the pellets even though the tins itself shows no signs of damage and is packed well from PA. The JSB 18 gr varies in design and quality from shipment to shipment. FX 18 gr has been pretty consistent but just noticed the newer pellets has a wider skirt compared from just 2 months ago. The quality of AA pellets for 15 gr and 18 gr has been really gun BUT non of my guns that likes JSB or FX pellets shoots well with AA pellets for some reason.