• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What Machine will Cut 1/4 Steel Shapes?

Plasma cam is pretty easy to use, I have no background in computers but I’ve been able to get by. It’s fun to turn your designs into reality. Not sure how much they cost these days, but if you go for it ask them about the upgrades. You for sure want advanced height control. It costs more but totally worth it. Hypertherm powermax is a great choice for the plasma cutter. Here’s some stuff I cut. You will be able to make targets with ease. They have a good system for support at Plasma cam too and you can call them for help. Totally amazing machines...go for it Nate!!
1593984751_11992252615f0246ef3ee214.61752934.jpeg

I thought I would also mention. It makes a difference how big your cut outs are also. I can cut out 5th scale silhouette targets ok by hand with my plasma cutter. But the 10th like air gun targets get tough. I can't make the turns fast enough. So they have to be cleaned up in the edges. Another example of big targets are these I cut out.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/attempt-to-make-some-targets-for-range/