• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

what kind of scope should i get high end or low end scope

1530565049_4604125415b3a91b94bf967.52923100_PIC_0392.JPG

This my brake barrel TR77 fury 2 Black out it 1200 fps rang said 600 yard with right pellet 177cal I can't wait until bulldog357 came back from Crossman repair shop TR77 fury 2 Black out is Crossman scope on it center point only go for 20 to 50 yards the bipod just low end one black netting sniper style set up

BOB_O wow 4 all pcp air gun bulldog357 only one pcp air gun have other there low end bb an pellet air gun 3 airsoft include to 9 all together I bet you spend lot money fore pcp not low end air gun I seen one costing to 1.500 top up to more my bulldog357 is 799.99 dollars Crossman Tr77 fury2 black out was 89.99 
will bulldog357 last air gun I am going own prize on air gun like real gun lol id dig what saying high tec of air gun now an day get more powerful 

Yep....i would spend a little extra.....or maybe even allot....where u guys live leupolds are relatively inexpensive.....that is compared to what we europeans have to pay for the leos. There is a leo that has efr.....and it can focus from about 12 yards or so....amazing clear scope.....i think you should find a pre owned one.....warranty is second to none and the glass is really good.....you will not regret buying one. Like my fellow european says.....the guns change but the good scopes stay. Just bite the bullet