What kind of projects do you have on your workbench? 

Happy they come in a sealed bag now.
IMG_20220115_082506.1642264073.jpg

Well I'm kitting out a Huben K1 in .22. I've installed moderator, scope, still have to true up the scope. I'm waiting for the adjustable butt hook from England. I've yet to cut the foam in the case. I told myself that is the last rifle. That idea lasted all of two days, starting to wonder if Kelly could mod one to .30cal. Gregory mentioned tuning the trigger on a K1, that's rolling around the brain pan. The addition of the .22 rounds out the calibers to .177, .22 and .25. I keep asking myself when does this madness stop?

At the Wight House we always have something on the werqbench. Usually more than a few things though sorry to say.

Yong Heng #2 that I ran without oil for several minutes has been filling my tanks for around a year now. But it is getting noisy so gets a new rod although the crank has wear also I can't find one. ;^(

M3 needs better barrel tension, than what I had on it, but the valve knob interferes with the new thicker CF shroud even though I used a MK1 knob on it. So trying this werq around this since I don't have any of the thinner CF tube left.

Bought an MK2 it is a very needy gun. I hear it crying out late at night. So it needs to be taken care off.

Just finished my portable shooting bench. All pieces and parts were recycled from stuff people were throwing away, I love projects like that. I don't have a dedicated shooting range, its a horse pasture and a hill side so this will let me shoot without having to lay on the ground. I also just finished gun racks for all the pcp's in the reloading room. Next up is securing the rest of the items i need to start casting ammo and that new adventure begins. Also further tuning and testing with the Maverick vp.