What is your preferred trail camera

I have a couple of these: https://www.trailcampro.com/products/browning-spec-ops-advantage. Takes great pictures and videos and I think the no glo IR is beneficial to keep some animals from spooking. The only issue with it is the air temperature sensor is often way off, like 30 to 40 degrees, particularly a temps below 60. Browning gave me another one under warranty (thus why I have 2) and it also had the same issue.

I found features of trail cams lacking in quality poor compared to webcams of the same price. If you are installing the cameras on your own private property and would suggest looking at wifi webcams as an alternative and powering them with batteries and solar panels superior video, pictures and functionality. Other than the pesty bugs setting off the trigger.

I have several Browning Dark Ops and 2 Moultrie panoramic 180 cameras. The Moultries are password protected and take excellent pics. Moultrie warranty is 2 years a Browning is 1 year. Browning cameras are much more user friendly and less issues. If you have a problem with a Browning you get to talk to a tech but with moultrie I could never get a tech to talk to. Much more camera for your dollar with Moultrie but much better camera for your dollar with the Browning. When calculating cost I estimate life at about 2 years. I always go on Ebay to buy trail cams. I go to a seller named Pine Mountain Archery from Rock West Va. and check what he is selling and put some on my wish list to see what they are bringing and then start bidding after I see what the lowest ones are selling for. Also don't shy away from Browning refurbs if they are a good deal but be careful because sometimes they are a steal and sometimes not. Browning refurbs come with a new warranty from the factory and IMO Browning service is superb. Look for flash range and black flash. 10 megapixels takes good pictures and when going up in pixels the pic quality improves but the price goes up pretty fast as well.

Thanks for all the insight, been looking at all the suggestions and then some. Truth be told, I get overwhelmed with all that is out there! Lot of changes since a few years ago. Interesting what Blackice brought forward regarding webcams vs trailcams.

Looks to be some good choices under $200. Trail camera prices from the 100 to the 200 price range seems to amount to more bells and whistles like extended flash distances, more pixels, etc, but after reading all the reviews it seems no matter the price there always seem to be that percentage of bad reviews/claims. Seems what is also a critical decision in choosing a name brand camera is their communication and ease of their warranty.

Still looking, still deciding on features, hopefully I will have a clear winner by next week.

Cheers