• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

What is your most Accurate Springer?

My HW55M (only after I sold my FWB 300). Combines quality, light weight, and accuracy. Plus it is very easy to cock.

pix356476327.1647115680.jpg

And look at! Beautiful piece of art.

In his defense, it's probably hard to get nice photos of every gun (and keep up with them) in addition to maintaining, shooting, and keeping them in nice shape.

I can't let that be a defense. :) But group photos are tough, unless you have a studio.

That's why I pose 'em one-at-a-time usually. Otherwise it's showing off the quantity instead of quality (or just good gun pic in general!). :)

daisyavanti753s_jan2021a.1647138016.jpg

More of my gear pics, in case anyone's interested:
https://www.instagram.com/tagsguild/

I that that "line-up" style of photographing gun sets. There's gotta be a better way. For when I have that many to picture! :)

All these people, posting all these pictures, not a group to be seen.

There ya go sir, first pic I found. ;) 

25Y, open-sights, $89 gun.

shootingsilentcataug2020a.1647138370.jpg

I'd like to see more 50Y+. at 25Y, about anything shoots a dime-size or smaller.

Well done! It certainly helps to have your house on one side of your shooting lane and a six foot fence on the other doesn't it? Almost like shooting indoors?😏

You should feel free to post those 50y groups if you want to see more of those but TBH at spring rifle power levels such groups are more a reflection of how well the shooter dopes the wind than what the rifle itself will do. There are springers and shooters which can hold 1 MOA (0.502") at 50 yards. There are almost none which can do that at $89.00...

Shooting one ten shot group the size of a dime at 25 yards is good though, nothing to be ashamed about at all. Now do it three times in a row. We call that the ten dimes challenge.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/my-attempt-at-10-dimes-at-50yds-in-the-wind/#post-1098260

i guess i could put a scope on something and try again. already "passed" the dimes challenge several times with others.

i prefer the Orion targets.... here's the first pic i found, using the same gun as above... that was a couple years ago.
silentcatwithbipodaccuracytest001.1647149181.jpg

i have a new Walmart special in mind to try next, a $25 winchester 1100ss. weather hasn't been permitting much of anything, but if I can, i will. :)

been testing different ammo in the meanwhile...
winchester1100ss_pellettest001.1647149280.jpg

my wind flags would suggest the fence doesn't do a lot in blocking wind, but anything helps.

i'd have to move to get 50Y on a regular basis. not sure the wife would find that reason enough.

Need room for my ham radio antennas too!

Well what do you know another HAM w4mhz here. Mostly CW since Fort Devens in 76.

You do Morse? I build my own antennas for the most part... Never have had a problem with them being in the way of my shooting. Maybe you're building them too close to the ground? 🤔

You have a call sign?

Meters not yards. 30 shots in sequence no break, no sighters.

ftt-7-agg.1628045041.1647200284.jpg
ftt-7.1628044015.1647200284.jpg

I actually have multiple individual pictures and records of every gun I own. It's my choice not to take up an entire page posting pics of each one separately and or from numerous angles unless it's a post I started. Imagine how much space that would take up. Then imagine commenting of quantity over quality, laughable!

You do have some quality air guns there dual mag. They are quite beautiful.

I actually have multiple individual pictures and records of every gun I own. It's my choice not to take up an entire page posting pics of each one separately and or from numerous angles unless it's a post I started. Imagine how much space that would take up. Then imagine commenting of quantity over quality, laughable!

no need to do all angles, just one good one. and you took up several screen pages with those old boat-oars. it should be laughable, was giving you a hard time from the start. ;)

Well what do you know another HAM w4mhz here. Mostly CW since Fort Devens in 76.

wow, small world man. 05D graduate, FT Devens in '87 (was 19D cav-scout the first time in, wasn't gonna make that mistake again)

Yup, 20GPM we hadda pass. Ham radio only needed 5WPM by the time i got around to it.

https://www.qrz.com/db/K2NCC