N/A What is your favorite sounding springer?

You see a lot of "my favorite stock is" and "my most accurate springer is" comments but I really don't hear anyone talk about what springer SOUNDS the best to their ear. I'm a little torn here but I'm somewhere between my .22 HW35E and my .22 LGV. They both have pretty distinctive "dooots" from the muzzle but they just sounds great to me. Anyone else have a favorite?

You see a lot of "my favorite stock is" and "my most accurate springer is" comments but I really don't hear anyone talk about what springer SOUNDS the best to their ear. I'm a little torn here but I'm somewhere between my .22 HW35E and my .22 LGV. They both have pretty distinctive "dooots" from the muzzle but they just sounds great to me. Anyone else have a favorite?
My 17 FPE HW95L .22.

I gave my LGV to my son 8 years ago and he won't give it back. I miss it alot.Its shot cycle and accuracy were amazing.It shot about any pellet well,even Walmart tin .22 Premier pellets.

Reactions: Sqwirl57