What is Your Favorite of all the Guns you own at the Moment?

Reactions: mercado and wijib
All weekend was my Air Speed 480 with a new look. AZ put stop to its loud bark. Target below 5 shots at 36yds.
20230304_123045.jpg
20230304_123108.jpg
20230304_094559.jpg

Reactions: weehooker
My favorite by far is this Theoben rapid in .20 caliber. It’s got a AZ shroud so it’s really quiet and the trigger is excellent.
It preforms as well as my RedWolf .177 and is just as accurate at up to 130 yards believe it or not! But if there’s any wind at all the little 13.73 grain pellet at 860 fps just drifts out of the group.
This is 5 shots at 130 yards in perfect conditions, I still have never matched it with any rifle in many many attempts.
This fine rifle makes me smile every shooting session.

7C7EFBCA-484A-408E-9335-50CA2D63F13D.jpeg

2BB8F894-0A17-483F-BEF9-008E8CEB7535.jpeg

It's cold and windy far more than I care for right now. I have an Mrod that has just gotten a LW barrel and peep sights, but I need outside time to see how it does. The Dreamline is also in need of outside time to dial it in from a winter of tinkering. At this moment, the one that has me shooting every day is my 1701P.
IMG_9150.jpg

I can't wait to get all the guns set up outside in the spring, but for now, I'm loving this pistol.

Reactions: Perle
I'm setting at my breakfast table watching the snow start to fall & considering my favorite airgun . During my working days on the road I was asked the same question by many gun(PB) owners like myself. Because of my limited time at home between assignments , I usually replied " the one I had in my hand at the time" ! Now that I'm retired it's close to the same w/ my airguns. It is hard to say , but now that warmer weather is on the way ( didn't I just tell you the snow was falling ?) I am leaning towards my Hatsan Factor RC , which was a retirement gift from my employer . Matter of fact , I had just cranked it up for power & zeroed it w/JSB 15.89's a few days ago and was whacking starlings & sparrows at 50+ yrds when a groundhog popped up. I know Hades or something like them would have been better but Its what I had in the gun. The scope was on 16 power for the birds and this G-hog was only 36 yrds from my position , so he looked huge ! I smacked it square in the shoulder with a clean pass through shot . It expired w/in feet of the shot. That's the first of the year . Now if I'm rattin" in the barn my favorite is my Kral NP03 w/ ATN riding on top.

Reactions: TRIPP and Perle