• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

What is Your Favorite of all the Guns you own at the Moment?

My kral frankengun. Waiting on a sleepy raccoon to take this bait and she can earn her coon badge.
20230226_152517.jpg
20230215_204425.jpg

Oh Bully I like that little Krait!

I don’t have many to choose from, but the one I shoot the least is my favorite. I will get more time with it soon. Today the AA s500 got a new scope!

The close runner up is my HW30.

View attachment 337720
Ya contrary to a few they are awesome guns and ya the reg needed work but it literally took me 15 mins to fix it and the Krait L is the new block/reg gun and both have little to zero reg creep!

Reactions: Struckat
Thanks. I got it used from a friend. It's a 5 shot gun with the FX hybrid slugs. Starts around 940-895 ish. No build thread.
I actually have been accumulating parts for exactly that build.I searched your posts as soon as I seen your armada for where you purchased your magazine, ultimately seeing you don’t have one yet as well. If you find someone to manufacture one I would appreciate the information and I’d also go in with you for a multi piece run to mitigate costs a bit if you know a quality manufacturer.

I've owned a bunch of air rifles over the years, right now I have one pcp a 177 FX dreamline I just converted to a bottle gun.
Runner up's are a RWS 54 Airking I regrettably sold, recently bought a Weihrauch 97k which is very nice.
Favorite rifle of all time? Anschutz 1712, I shot it over 80k times in silhouette competition before having it re-barreled with a Pac-nor match grade barrel a few years back.
It's an honest 1/2" gun at 100m with any good match ammunition.
The FX dreamline classic holds really nicely offhand much like the 1712 because the stocks are similar.
Looks front heavy but the carbon fiber bottle is very light.

Wow guys! Some awesome guns here. Thanks for all the pics. Looks like the Huben and the Crown are winners. I love that EVOL ...and the Air Wolf. I love my Daystates!

P.S. Those Kraits are awesome. I love the Carbon shrouds. Very SK-19 ish.

View attachment 337808
Thanks! They are titanium and carbon Wylie Kanz and shrouds that I build😉

Reactions: Jborden