What is your favorite gun

My favorite is by far my Air Arms ultimate sporter .177 12fpe version. 
Excellent fit, decent shot count(60) very very quiet and best of all its outstanding accuracy out to 50 meters (10mm) in good conditions. 
This rifle can be used in most situations from backyard plinking to hunting and for me 12fpe in .177 is a good balance for air guns. 

Favorite? Depends on what I am doing...

Favorite pistol: FWB 100 for general plinking

Favorite springer: FWB 300SU with a 3-9x44 scope for mini-sniping

Favorite SSP: FWB 603 with aperture sights for paper targets

Favorite PCP: Weihrauch HW 100 with a 4-16x44 scope for plinking and pest control. Have it set to 950 fps (JSB 8.44) and getting 80 shots per fill.

All are .177 caliber.

Reactions: plinker
So far I guess my favorite would have to be my Discovery because that's the only PCP I own. But it's nice for hunting, shooting, and plinking, things like that.
My dream gun I don't really know of yet it was going to be the wildcat but the Vulcan is catching my attention and hopefully it will become a reality. Reason why: deadly accurate from what I've seen, powerful, light, the cocking up near the trigger, .25 cal so wind doesn't play with it as much and more knock down power, and consistent shot string, and I guess that's about it. How I would set it up, I would like to put an SWFA SS 3-15X42 FFP scope with Mil-quad reticule and Mrad clicks kind of a long range gun.
Leo : )

Just for the simplicity of it, I'd have to say my .177 Air Arms S500 .
It's dead nutz accurate, fairly compact and lightweight. And I can shoot Field Target with it.
Followed super closely by my .25 Cricket Carbine and .22 FX 400. Don't see parting with any of those 3 any time soon.

My dream rifle would be a regulated .22 RAW HM1000X with a competition barrel. Followed closely by a .22 Steyr LG110 Hunter High Power

Haven't spent much over $300 on a scope so far. It's a toss up between my 4-16X44 Mamba Lite which sits on my S500, or my 8-32X56 Hawke Sidewinder on my Cricket.
My next step up the ladder on that would be the front focal plane SWFA SS 3-15 x42 at roughly $700 to $750

.22 marauder. Freakishly quiet, dead on accurate(🙏 thank you) and I can't imagine using anything bigger pellet diameter wise because it's bullish on a squirrel( my primary target) If it rams on through like this I would expect I could shoot 3 in a row(pass through) with a .25. But I know me and I probably won't sleep good until I get an FX bobcat, wildcat, impact, Edgun or other awesome critter! Man I love guns. Ted, just look what you've gotten me into. I might have to sell some spyderco knives now. Bwahaha!

I have to say my FX ROYALE 400 regulated, in a synthetic stock. It's in .22 cal, shooting 30 fp. It wears a Hawke side winder 8 - 32 power. I still need to put a sling on it, I just hate the idea of drilling the stock full of holes to put a sling on it. Other than that, I think it's a perfect gun for plinking, shooting targets, and hunting small game on the farm. 

Thanks

Biagio

My all time favourite airgun that i have owned would be the hammerli cr20 (177 16 joule co2) set up with hawke sidewinder 6,5-20x42 in leupold qd rings and supressor adapter and ccm modul supressor .. having owned that gun at same time with a tuned hw100 , aa510 extra fac and daystate huntsman classic it got atleast the same use time as the hw100 or even more.
It was simply way more fun to shoot :)

Dream gun would be the Edgun Morana in 6,5 .. set up with a cradeling bipod and a damn good ffp scope with about 26 x max zoom.
Simply because it looks badass , and being made by Ed it has to be pretty amazing.
its intended use would be air gun sniper challanges out to about 300 meters .

also might be the taipan mutant .... dident know about that one until i read the test .

Cricket .22 pup, without a doubt. While it is not quite as accurate as my .25 Cricket at distances beyond 50 yards, it wins with shot count, ammo cost, and quietness. The .22 has dropped more squirrels and birds than all of my other guns combined.

What else I have owned:

.22 Huntsman - unquestionable quality and accuracy, low shot count and expensive magazines.
.22 Rapid, fully accessorized by AZ - deadly accurate, QUIET, good shot count. However, it was too long, too heavy and too pretty to hunt with.
.25 Air Wolf tactical - great shot count, accurate, shouldered very good. Too loud without aftermarket LDC and too damn heavy. Also uses the ridiculously priced Daystate magazines.