What is your Favorite Air Tank Range Bag?

I was too hard to justify the large prices of some bags, but I found this from others here. Works great. Inexpensive. Large enough to move my range stuff onto it, instead of carrying a second range bag.
I got my Tiger Shark bottle (with armor) in there easily with rear bags, towel, chrono, ammo, notebooks and targets, etc.

View attachment 468570
I have a DeWalt bag just like that. They work fantastic to carry air rifle stuff. It was my range bag for PB’s back when I went to a range. They are made to carry weight, so really hold up. I’ve been using mine for 10+ years.

I was wanting a Diamond tank bag; I like the size of it, and it seems to be well thought out and made. But it's not being made anymore. I like the Armageddon bag and the saber tactical one as well, but I don't like the size. I decided to try the dynamic tank bag. I've taken it out in the field twice now and it's just right for the things that I need. I have taken a K.I.S.S approach to my air gunning accessories, after going way overboard on a stroller/gun cart build. 🙃

Reactions: maxtrouble
I use a simple ATP Bagman. It has adequate padding, but no pockets, no frills. It has been sufficient for my needs for a couple of years. It fits both sized SCBA tanks. I’d like a Scandinavian Arms bag, just haven’t grabbed one yet. Some sort of valve protection is important to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToddGeddes63