What is your FAVORITE Air Rifle?

Well i am torn, the gun i shoot the most, and so i would argue also my favorite is the FX Maverick, but OMG i have lost count on how much grief it have given me, for starters pretty much the first 6 months i owned it, it was nothing but grief.
Not before i got the 700 mm barrel did the rifle perform as expected.
In hindsight i should have returned it to the seller.

My Vulcan 3, right out of the box been pretty much problem free, well aside for me attempting to do more than it or the ammo are able to handle, but 0 grief.

O and then my old FX Cyclone, it have always been good, just feed it some 15 or 18 gr .22 pellets and its good to go.

Well i am torn, the gun i shoot the most, and so i would argue also my favorite is the FX Maverick, but OMG i have lost count on how much grief it have given me, for starters pretty much the first 6 months i owned it, it was nothing but grief.
Not before i got the 700 mm barrel did the rifle perform as expected.
In hindsight i should have returned it to the seller.

My Vulcan 3, right out of the box been pretty much problem free, well aside for me attempting to do more than it or the ammo are able to handle, but 0 grief.

O and then my old FX Cyclone, it have always been good, just feed it some 15 or 18 gr .22 pellets and its good to go.
My Maverick has been great. After I tightened all the screws. But I have .177-.30 cal kits for it and they all shoot awesome. My M3 I have 600mm barrels along with the stock 800mm. Both great out to 75 yds.

Fx Impacts for me.

My .22 Mk2 has allowed me to shoot consistent 5 shot sub MOA groups at 300 yards and with some regularity at 400+ yards. (In good conditions of course) I am now shooting my M3 in .25 past 700 yards with some amazing accuracy. (See the ELR section)

Large magazine compacity, high shot count, and extremely versatile. Plus with them being a Lego gun, you can change or upgrade parts as they develop with relative ease.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sean_Eason
Of course:

IMG_0109.jpeg

Currently I am shooting the HW30 the most. Just easy to handle and fun to plink with.

I am sure when I finish my 25y range and break out the PCP's something else will rise to the top. (NOTOS!!)

Favorite pistol is easy, the Crosman 1701p. Nothing else come close.

If I put the stock on it, it would it be the #1 rifle I am sure.
Notos is so much fun! I have a several fun guns, my Notos is near the top. For the price it is the top.

Reactions: Shoothabreez