What is your FAVORITE Air Rifle?

How many shots you getting and whats the fps?
I have a bigger bottle on it so i get about 6 or seven mags out of it maybe a little more?!
I don’t have a chronograph yet so I’m not sure 🤔 but this .30 cal hits so hard !
I was m super satisfied with this AirRifle, one hundred yard accuracy is just amazing
I also love shooting my Taipan, & Fx Crown!

Choose any, all the same but different 🤔
Bb

7BF74F7D-7CEB-45B1-8C82-8BE83D490F65.jpeg

Reactions: Sean_Eason
Today.....Brocock Sniper XR Magnum .25. Consistency....consistency...consistency = pellet or slug speed combined with accuracy. Thousands of JSB Exact King Heavy 33.95gr and many hundred H&N Slug HP 32 gr shots I know what to expect under all conditions. Within 50 yards I can adjust the scope to any distance and count on the JSB's to hit inside 1" or better. The H&N's from 50 out to 100 inside 1.5". If I set up the rifle on the lead sled I can do better. I tried a lot of pellets and slugs and eventually settles on these two. It's all I shoot out of this rifle. Pellet and slug speeds are both 850 fps with the bottle above 200 bar.

I say today because I have a .30 Delta Wolf in transit and I'm expecting that rifle to outperform the Brocock; particularly at longer distances.......we shall see!
AWESOME 👍🏼

Taipan vet 25 cal long is my favorite air gun that I have.... I go from shooting Hades 26 gr at 885 fps to shooting 34 gr VK at 1000 fps with the speed dial on the hammer tension my reg is set to 165 bar with a power plenum from Ernest Rowe and the other gun would be my fx m3 22 cal 700 mm shooting 34 gr VK at a 997 fps for super long range I feel that the 22 cal slugs just cut through the wind better imo