What is your FAVORITE Air Rifle?

I like the British names the best and own several . . . Daystate, Air Arms, BSA, all steel and walnut.

AAS510 Carbine.jpg

airwolf4.jpg

BSA Defiant 3.jpeg

BSA R10b.jpg

Huntsman Regal 20b.jpg

Mk 4 .177.jpg

Today.....Brocock Sniper XR Magnum .25. Consistency....consistency...consistency = pellet or slug speed combined with accuracy. Thousands of JSB Exact King Heavy 33.95gr and many hundred H&N Slug HP 32 gr shots I know what to expect under all conditions. Within 50 yards I can adjust the scope to any distance and count on the JSB's to hit inside 1" or better. The H&N's from 50 out to 100 inside 1.5". If I set up the rifle on the lead sled I can do better. I tried a lot of pellets and slugs and eventually settles on these two. It's all I shoot out of this rifle. Pellet and slug speeds are both 850 fps with the bottle above 200 bar.

I say today because I have a .30 Delta Wolf in transit and I'm expecting that rifle to outperform the Brocock; particularly at longer distances.......we shall see!

Reactions: Sean_Eason
Without browsing what rifles are actually there, but just going by brand names, then i think the RAW HM1000 if something i would like to try.

I have a AGT in the shape of a Vulcan 3, it shoot just fine, but really that brand really have to get with the times before i would put money there again.
I have 2 FX rifles, a old one 2012 with ST barrel and a newer one in the form of the Maverick. i appreciate what FXA are but i would like to try something new.
It do worry me a little they have launched the DRS Classic, CUZ it is to a large degree the rifle / innovation i have hoped they would make 3-4 years ago.
So i will have to try and work hard to not buy it, like really hard.

Reactions: Sean_Eason