What is your favorite air gun channel and why?

Ted has a great channel but doesn't do much anymore. That said, I'm always eager to watch a new one when he posts it. My favorite 'active' channel would be 

Squirrel Hunter - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHMuDvc7quBoy-tzr_rP0wA

He manages to edit his videos, even if they can be close to 30 minutes long sometimes, into something interesting to watch. This was Ted's magic, to not only be an entertaining shooter but also have a great eye for an entertaining video to watch. Some guys get pretty lazy on the editing and you end up with a long video that doesn't really show that much. No one needs to see 2 minutes of nothing while waiting for a shot opportunity to arrive. At least w/Squirrel Hunter they'll pan the camera around and show you some other wildlife out and about in the hunting zone. Ted was also successful because his approach to relating to his audience was self deprecating whereas some of these guys w/channels come off so egotistical or boring it's punishing to watch it. 

I guess I'm saying there's 2 levels to what I like to watch in a channel about this topic. One is just video footage of a hunt or pesting session showing the effectiveness of the gear and tactics. Some of the ones I like in that category don't even have dialog or narration, just shot after shot and pretty quickly edited together to show it. The other category is a person that attempts to establish some rapport with the audience via personality and that's hit or miss just due to kinds of personalities people like or don't like. I like Ted, I like Matt. Some folks don't like Ted or don't like Matt. Be slow, be boring, be self absorbed and I'll eventually stop watching.